22nd June 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Which job is most important and demanding in future? Any exams to write and rate of salary?

I am devi . i have completed 12th std group was business maths with commerce My family was middle class. is my job in bank or railway . i will develop my family to the upper level in short period. but i cannot know the basic courses need railway jobs & bank exams.could u understand what i am saying. there is no more financial status for my parents to give me a CA opportunity. so please guide me to come very well in my life. is there is any job vacancies is there is any exams to write. any other opportunity for get maximum rate of salary. please teach me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher?
  2. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  3. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  4. What is the future in mechanical engineering? How much salary will I get?
  5. How should I prepare for Group I and II exams? How to get government job in future?
  6. Is it possible to study MBBS course after doing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. About choosing degree with high salary income for future after 12th
  8. What can i do after passing 12th non medical?
  9. Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?
  10. Which are the most demanding branches in future in India and Abroad?
  11. Job Prospects after B.Sc Biotechnology? Salaries after the completion of course?
  12. What is the future Career after Diploma in Civil Engineering
  13. Various fields an MCA can make a career in?
  14. What is the criteria to get a job after passing computer science and engineering? Which exams are required for this job? How much is the salary?
  15. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Completed Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application : Which are the professional courses that can be done after diploma?
  17. Which is better between MBA and PGDM for Banking or Government Jobs? Which provides better placements?
  18. Is doing MBA after M.com, a right career choice?
15th January 2015, 10:44 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Which job is most important and demanding in future? Any exams to write and rate of salary?

Since you have completed your secondary education in commerce stream you can pursue either diploma or degree programs. You can also pursue professional programs in due course.

Degree programs relevant to commerce stream:
• Bachelor of Commerce
• Bachelor of Commerce in Computers
• Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance
• Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Application
• Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Insurance
• Bachelor of Arts in Economics
• Bachelor of Business Administration
• Bachelor of Business Studies
• Bachelor of Business Management

Many students generally after completing 12th commerce take up B.Com in their graduation. Also, wide range of career opportunities are there for B.Com graduates. They can find employment in the field of financial services, banking, marketing, insurance, broking, business process outsourcing etc. Accounts Officer, Budget Analyst, Finance Officer, Bank Officer and Accounts Executive are the job profiles available for B.Com graduates. Starting salary for these job profiles will be between Rs.12000 to Rs.15000 per month.

Diploma in Tourism and Travel and Diploma in Hotel Management are the best ones among them as there are lot of opportunities in Leisure and business travel agencies, hotels, travel companies and resorts. Those who have completed any of these courses can work as Marketing Assistant, Front Office Assistant, Housekeeping Assistant or Food and Beverage Service Assistant in various organizations. They can earn a starting salary between Rs. 6000 to Rs. 9000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?