7th June 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any need to appear in board exam again after passing 12th board?

I have passed 12th board.I also passed NEET but with less marks. Is there any need to appear board exam again to repeat NEET?

24th May 2015, 01:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any need to appear in board exam again after passing 12th board?

No there is no need to appear for the board examination again. To apply for the NEET examination.

The eligibility to apply for the NEET examination are candidate must have passed or pursing in the 10+2. Candidates must have PCB as main subject in the board examination.
The candidate must have scored 60% aggregate in the PCB relaxation for other category candidates.
So you can start your preparation for the NEET examination again to score better marks and get the admission in the best government colleges to pursue the Medical courses. The question in the examination are from PCB only. So you can focus more on these and mainly on the NCERT books for the preparation.
16th February 2018, 08:45 PM
Strontium

Default Re: Is there any need to appear in board exam again after passing 12th board?

You don't have to reappear NEET is highly reputed examination for entering in medical field you still hold good chances for getting admission.If you reappear (it is possible) your chances will reduce to get desired college unless you are a top ranker.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?