10th August 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a Banking job after 12th Arts?

Hi, I have just finished my 12th exam in arts stream. I’m taking honors in Economic subject and want to go for a job in banking. What should I do please help me.

10th August 2017, 09:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Banking job after 12th Arts?

you have completed your 12th with Arts stream and want to go for bank job. You can apply for the SBI clerk job only.

You cannot apply for the IBPS bank clerk post according to the criteria require for that a candidate must be graduate in any steam. So, it is good for you to apply for the SBI clerk post.

SBI clerk exam is conducted every year for the two post

SBI PO and SBI Clerk

Eligibility Criteria:-

A candidate should have completed their 12th standard with at least 60% marks in any stream can apply for it.

Age of Candidate should be between 18 to 28 years.

Relaxation for OBC 3 years on upper age provided.

For SC / ST 5 years and PH/ PWD it is 10 years on upper age.

A candidate must have nationality of India.

Selection Procedure:-

The selection will be based on the performance in the written examination and interview.

So if you want to apply for IBPS then you have to complete graduation.

For more information visit:-
http://www.ibps.in.
10th August 2017, 11:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You cannot get banking job opportunities after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream. There is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for getting job in Banking sector.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As you have completed 12th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Banking recruitment's.

>> Make sure you complete Graduation in order to be eligible for Banking recruitment's.

>> As any stream in Graduation is accepted, I suggest you to pursue Graduation in the same stream or any other relevant stream to be eligible.
11th August 2017, 11:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Being 12th pass student from Arts stream, you are eligible to apply for banking clerical jobs. Nowadays many banks have set the minimum qualification for Clerk is graduation but still you can apply for IBPS clerk examination.
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking personnel selection and its conduct common written examination for every year.
To apply for IBPS clerk examination you must have score minimum 60% off marks in 12th board examination and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
Age should be in between 18 to 28 years and relaxation will be applicable in upper age limit for reserved students.
12th August 2017, 12:04 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After passing your 12th standard with Arts stream you are eligible to apply for banking jobs but only for the post of clerks. Only few banks are there which recruit the candidates of 12th standard for the clerk post. So it is better for you to complete your graduation and then you are eligible for all banking jobs for all the posts.
24th August 2017, 10:37 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

To get a banking job a candidate must have a graduate degree.
Firstly you have to apply for graduation course.
After the completion of graduation you will be eligible for Banks jobs.

Banking Jobs are mainly conducted by IBPS.
There are mainly 3 exams-
IBPS po.
IBPS clerk.
IBPS special officer.

For qualifying the above exams you have to prepare for quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability (English).
21st September 2017, 10:39 PM
spike.raghu

For applying to a Bank job requires a bachelor's degree in any discipline. After getting a degree you apply for IBPS exams or private sector bank exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?