8th September 2011, 11:48 AM

Procedure to apply in Army as a doctor? Is there any reservation for army person? How many seats for civilians?

I want to know that,what is the procedure for applying in army as a doctor and is there any reservation for army persons.i belong to civilian backgound,can i apply for that and how many seats are for civialians.

31st August 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Army as a doctor? Is there any reservation for army person? How many seats for civilians?

I have passed BDS with 56% marks,is there any chance for me to get job in army consisting 25 seats only? What is the cutoff in merit??
29th October 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Army as a doctor? Is there any reservation for army person? How many seats for civilians?

Iam just doing my 2 now.My aim is to become a Doctor.I want to Know the procedure for becoming a Military Doctor and I also want to know the salary informations.How many years will it take to me to become a Military Doctor.
3rd February 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Where must my daughter apply to, to become study to become a doctor in the military. She is currently in grade 12.
Kind Regards
24th June 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary given to an mbbs docter working in AFMC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?