7th October 2011, 09:24 PM

Is there any Reservation for single daughter in private medical colleges?

i am syed habibul haque.i have single daughter which is a student of class xii of biology stream from hansraj inter college ganeshpur,u.p,her name is samren fatima,i like her to send in medical stream,and she likes too.i have heard that there are some private medical colleges which provide reservation for the single daughter,is it true?IF YES?then please list name of such private medical. THANK YOU SIR.......

4th January 2018, 08:24 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Is there any Reservation for single daughter in private medical colleges?

Yes. There are many colleges which provides reservation under single daughter child scheme. But not all the colleges(around 45%). But you can find many colleges. And also recently, High Court also given order to keep 5% reservation under single child daughter scheme. So majority of colleges going to provide seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?