7th October 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

What else do I need to do apart from studying Catia Software while in 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?

i am a second year aeronatical student to get a job i am studying catia software and then what else i need to do

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an aeronautical engineering after studying diploma 2nd year?
  2. How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Can I get admission for 2nd year in HAL? I am studying in 1st year B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  4. Is it possible to change the college and branch in 2nd year while studying Aeronautical Engineering in 1st year?
  5. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Software jobs for Mechanical Engineers?
  7. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  8. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  13. How to join the software field after studying BCA 2nd year
  14. Is it possible to get a software job? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in ECE
  15. How to go to Aeronautical Field? I am studying electronics and communication engineering
  16. How can I become HR Manager of any Software company if pursuing B.Com 2nd year?
  17. Procedure to transfer college during 2nd year of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
4th January 2018, 08:32 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: What else do I need to do apart from studying Catia Software while in 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?

There are many softwares that should definitely being learnt by engineers especially aeronautical, mechanical, automobile engineers. They are such as catia. And also every year there are many advanced softwares are developing. So everyone should aware of that. The advanced softwares apart from catia are;
1. CFD,
2. Ansys,
3. LsDyna,
4. Abaqus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?