18th December 2010, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Any reservation for daughter of ex-serviceman in AFMC? Procedure of medical test? Elbow is projecting inward so am I eligible to apply?

Is there any reservation for daughter of ex servicemen?What are the procedures of medical test?My elbow is slightly projecting inward so am i eligible to apply?

26th December 2010, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any reservation for daughter of ex-serviceman in AFMC? Procedure of medical test? Elbow is projecting inward so am I eligible to apply?

Any reservation for daughter of ex-serviceman in AFMC?
15th June 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any reservation for daughter of ex-serviceman in AFMC? Procedure of medical test? Elbow is projecting inward so am I eligible to apply?

Any reservation for ex-servicemans childrens?
21st June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any ex-serviceman quota to get admission in second year of degree college?
28th July 2011, 07:19 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Yes some seats are reserved for the children of ex-servicemen.

Please check the prospectus for detailed information.

Medical tests are conducted for that candidates who are recommended by ssb board.

The medical standards are

1. no speech impediment

2.no serious deformity and mal-developments

3.no organic/functional disease of heart

4. no TB or chronic lung disease

5.no fistula or piles

6. no skin disease

7.no STD

8.no active trachoma

the list continues so....

you are not eligible if the elbow is projected inward .
25th October 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

SEATS RESERVED FOR EX SERVICEMAN
28th October 2011, 11:28 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
Is there any reservation for daughter of ex servicemen?What are the procedures of medical test?My elbow is slightly projecting inward so am i eligible to apply
Medical tests are conducted for that candidates who are recommended by ssb board.

The medical standards are

1. no speech impediment

2.no serious deformity and mal-developments

3.no organic/functional disease of heart

4. no TB or chronic lung disease

5.no fistula or piles

6. no skin disease

7.no STD

8.no active trachoma

the list continues so....
OK,
6th November 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE COLEEGES OFFERING RESERVATION FOR CHILDREN OF EX SERVICEMEN FOR ENTRY INTO MEDICAL PG COURSES..??KINDLY HELP..?
21st November 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

father has expired on 2000
he was ex airforce defence service
time of retirement he was working with bank of india
two brothers they are doing business
can i eligible to get job
5th December 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE COLEEGES OFFERING RESERVATION FOR CHILDREN OF EX SERVICEMEN FOR ENTRY INTO MEDICAL PG COURSES..??KINDLY HELP..?
5th December 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

15th February 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

any reservation for the students of other backward communities in afmc
12th May 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

is there any reservation for the Son of an ex-serviceman in AFMC.My dad retired from military in 2000
9th December 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Is there any extra fee for the afmc admission rather than neet exam fee? and also what are the documents attached with the application form for the reservation for the daughter of the ex-serviceman?
29th January 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

How much seats are reserved for serving officers, jco and ors cildren.
13th February 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY SEATS ARE RESERVED FOR SON OF EX SERVICEMAN?????????????????? KINDLY HELP PLLSSSS
24th March 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

my mother expired while in service (military nursing service)in2005 now i want to know if there is any reservation for candidates like me in afmc
25th November 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I am daughter of an exserviceman retired from IAF.what is the reservation percentage and total number of seats-S.D.
16th December 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i am present 12th std student
my dad is retird army man for A.S.C.
today i ws filled form of AIPMT
plz tell me to any reservation to AFMS/AIPMT
27th December 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i am a present student of 12th and my dad is a regular service man for 28 years and i m his only girl child. is there any reservation in AFMC or AIPMT?
6th February 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is appearing in 12th class exam (medical stream) from GGMSS
chandigarh. I am a ex-servicemen of Indian Army. Is there any reserve quota for the wardsn of ex-servicemen in AFMC Pune
5th May 2015, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

My father is army man so muje apne papa kaa kitna benifit milega or army halo ke liye kitni seats reserve hoti h.please btaa do
5th May 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

My father is army man so muje apne papa kaa kitna benifit milega or army halo ke liye kitni seats reserve hoti h.please btaa do
19th July 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am daughter of ex army man and in AFMC application form I have mentioned in parents in armed forces. Does I have any benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?