8th May 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Are there any scholraships for my daughter studying in std 10th CBSE?

I am a mother of only single daughter. I want to know whether there is any scholarships for mydaughter studying in std 10 cbse?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE
  2. Age criteria for CBSE 10th board exam as per CBSE norms?
  3. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  4. Procedure of changing from 1st std CBSE to 2nd std ICSE? Documents required and difference between CBSE and ICSE?
  5. Am I eligible to write CBSE standard 10th exam?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to change school in CBSE board?
  7. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  8. How to study in school while studying in 10th standard in KV Coimbatore with CBSE pattern
  9. Is my daughter eligible to apply for tamil nadu engineering entrance exam? She was born in Chennai and both parents were born in Chennai. Currently she is studying in 12th(CBSE) in noida
  10. Would my daughter be able to appear for 10th class CBSE from Army or KV when her DOB is 16/11/2011?
  11. Rules and regulations for admission in CBSE school through Transfer Certificate?
  12. Is Domicile certificate required for doing MMS from Mumbai university? She has done 10th std(CBSE) from Dubai
  13. School Seat for 10th std CBSE in Bangalore South? Is there any special preference for NRI students?
  14. How should I help my daughter to prepare for Gujarat Board?
  15. How to get admission for my second child if my first child already studying in the same school?
  16. Minimum age to appear for class 10th CBSE Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in 11th standard after studying in 10th standard?
  18. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat? -- [New]
8th July 2012, 06:04 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any scholraships for my daughter studying in std 10th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a mother of only single daughter. I want to know whether there is any scholarships for mydaughter studying in std 10 cbse?

Yes CBSE does provide Scholarship to those girls who are the only child of their Parents for further studies

A merit list is created for those girls who have secured 60% or more marks in 10th of CGPA of 6.2 or more in 10th and scholarship will be awarded accordingly.

The scholarship will be awarded only if your daughter studies in such a school where the monthly fees is not more than Rs. 1500/-.Otherwise scholarship will not be awarded SA

She must continue her further studies of class 11th and 12th also in such a school also where the monthly fees is not more than Rs. 1500/-

It is okay if the fees is increased later on but the enhancement should not be more than 10%

You will have to renew the scholarship on yearly basis and the scholarship will be renewed only if you daughter passes the class with a minimum of 50% marks.

The scholarship will be of Rs.500/- per month.

the scholarship will be given for a period of 2 years. After an year she will have to fill up the renewal forms also.

The payment of scholarship will be made through demand draft/ pay orders.

If she changes the school or the course of study then she will have to take the approval of board before that.

Also her attendance and conduct must not be poor in the class.

You will have to submit the application form attested by the school principal and an Original Affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/ Executive Magistrate

For more information you can check the official website of CBSE. The format of the affidavit is also provided on the website
- www.cbse.nic.in
8th July 2012, 06:29 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are there any scholraships for my daughter studying in std 10th CBSE?

YES,sir

GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED SOME SCHOLARSHIPS SPECIALLY FOR GIRLS

1. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child For + 2 studies.
2. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Professional Studies (AIPMT).
3. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Professional Studies (AIEEE).
4. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Under Graduate Studies for Single Girl Child.
5. Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship For College And University Students 2012.

The scheme also aims to support the higher education of girls, who are the only children of their parents

All girls awarded the scholarship will be called ‘Indira Gandhi Scholars’.

a.Candidates whose names are appearing in the merit list of CBSE AIPMT(Final) Examination and CBSE-AIEEE Examination shall only be considered for award of CBSE scholarship for pursuing a professional course.

b.All Girl candidates, who are otherwise eligible and are the only child in the family.

c.The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian National only.

d.A student in full time employment shall not be eligible for award of scholarship.

e.A Scholar under the scheme while availing scholarship can enjoy other concession(s) given by the institution in which he/she is studying/ other organization(s).

f.Candidates who have passed qualifying Examinations in the year 2005 onwards shall only be eligible for consideration under this Scheme.
22nd August 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I am mother of son who is in 10th std.I want to know about scholarships.Please Guide me.
26th March 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

are there any scholarships for my sister studying in std 10th CBSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?