6th February 2012, 08:31 PM
pdhulia

How should I help my daughter to prepare for Gujarat Board?

My daughter is studying in 10th std Gujarat Board. She always complains that she learns everything and knows also but as soon the paper comes in her hand she gets blank and doesn't remembers anything. I am worried what to do because only month is left out for the boards to start.

Kindly reply me on [email protected]

Thanks

Regds

Pooja

Related Questions:
  1. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  3. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  4. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  5. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  6. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  7. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  8. Should I migrate to another Board to study in Medical college of Gujarat being an ICSE student? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  10. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  11. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  12. Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  14. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  15. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  16. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  17. What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE
  18. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
16th April 2016, 12:30 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I help my daughter to prepare for Gujarat Board?

Its common with all those students who are stressed. So my suggestion to you is that you should take care of her health properly. And ask her to follow the below given tips.
* Avoid late night study.
* Make short notes for revising before exam
* Practice maths as much as she can.
* Make routine of study and play

In this way she will learn in a batter way with good health.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?