2nd October 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Scope in USA after doing MS in India? What are the available options?

hello i m a final year student from mumbai. I wanted to know the scope in USA after doing MS from India. Does one still hv to give usmle?
What r other options after ms in usa?

Related Questions:
  1. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  2. Earning options in USA for BDS degree holder after shifting there from India?
  3. What is the scope for doing MS in accounts from USA? What are the job opportunities in India?
  4. What are the available job options in USA after completing BDS from India?
  5. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  6. what is the scope after BPT in India, USA or Australia?
  7. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
  8. After completing Pharma MBA from India is there any job/further studies scope in USA?
  9. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  10. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA? Do I have any other options after completing BDS in India?
  11. How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?
  12. What should I take in M.Sc which has got some scope in USA?
  13. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  15. What are the available job options in USA and UK after doing BDS from India?
  16. What should I take either Science or Commerce to get good job in America? Is it correct that there is no scope for Commerce in USA?
  17. Career scope for SAP in USA after completion of B.Tech from India?
  18. What is the scope of a BDS student in USA?
23rd October 2014, 01:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope in USA after doing MS in India? What are the available options?

To be frank, there is not much scope in USA after doing MS in India. This is because there are different norms of employment in USA and one cannot directly get employment after studying in India. You can get employment in USA only on account of two occasions:-

- You have a work permit in USA.
- You are recruited in India by some US companies and you are posted in US by the company.

However, if you study in USA, it is easy to get work permit in USA. This is because you can ask your employer to get all the norms done which is not possible if you have studied in India. You need to give USMLE in that case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?