8th October 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Geotechnology in USA?

I have done my b.tech in civil engg from dce, delhi and employed with a PSU. I have got admission in MS in geotech in Arizona state university, USA. Kindly let me know about the scope of Geotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?
  2. What should I take in M.Sc which has got some scope in USA?
  3. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  4. What should I take either Science or Commerce to get good job in America? Is it correct that there is no scope for Commerce in USA?
  5. Is it better to do M.Tech in environmental engineering or geotechnical engineering from IIT Bombay?
  6. Scope in USA after doing MS in India? What are the available options?
  7. Is there any job scope of B-DES course in USA?
  8. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  9. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of MBA in USA? Career scope for this course in USA?
  10. Is there any scope after completing MS from USA?
  11. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any scope of doing M.Sc(Nursing) in USA?
  13. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  14. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  15. Scope of EC specially in USA or Canada? Where does this course have much scope?
  16. After completing Pharma MBA from India is there any job/further studies scope in USA?
  17. what is the scope after BPT in India, USA or Australia?
  18. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?