6th February 2012, 09:08 PM
irfan sayyad

Is there any scope in IT sector for diploma engineering mechanical branch students?

is there been scope in IT sector for diploma engg. in mechanical branch pls snd me detail information thanx.

Related Questions:
  1. Which will have better preference in terms of salary and power between Mechanical engineering and IT engineering?
  2. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  3. Scope for fresh diploma mechanical engineering students? -- [New]
  4. How to do MBA after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with graduate E certificate?
  5. Which stream is a better choice for me between Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering to get a Job in Government sector?
  6. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  8. Which stream is best in B.Tech to get a job in abroad?
  9. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  10. Can I exchange my branch from EE to Mechanical?
  11. Is there any scope to do B.Tech after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  13. Which is the best Branch in Engineering? Career scope of Mechanical Engineering? Which course is a better choice between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is better between B.Tech Hons and B.Tech CSE?
  15. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  16. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  17. Why IIT Roorkee is showing production and industrial engineering branch under Mechanical Department? Scope in this branch? Do girls get in this branch? Is is better than Metallurgy?
  18. Scope of government job on the basis of diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
30th July 2012, 08:45 AM
abthar

Cool Re: Is there any scope in IT sector for diploma engineering mechanical branch students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfan sayyad View Post
is there been scope in IT sector for diploma engg. in mechanical branch pls snd me detail information thanx.
hi

IT sector jobs needs various technical skills in order to get job in IT industry,as you are a diploma graduate in mech,so you need to improve your skills.

we can categorize the IT Industry in two types:

1.IT/ITES:

2.BPO/KPO

ITES stands for IT Enabled service,one of the IT service which consists of software developing,outsourcing,etc

BPO stands for business process outsourcing,in which the candidate should have good communication skill in english,here the basic academic knowledge needs is 12 standard only..

So you can apply BPO(call center)..

The basic pay they offered is 8000-20000 per month if you have good communication skill.

Hope this information helps you

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?