26th November 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Scope for fresh diploma mechanical engineering students?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. What is the scope of diploma mechanical engineering for fresh diploma holder?

Related Questions:
27th November 2015, 01:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope for fresh diploma mechanical engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. What is the scope of diploma mechanical engineering for fresh diploma holder?

The aspirant can study engineering or can opt to work in government or private companies with diploma in mechanical engineering. For studies the diploma holder can opt for lateral entry to the admission to the engineering courses. The aspirant will be admitted directly to 2nd year of the course. This is one of the options. The aspirant can choose to work after diploma also.

They can work as Supervisor, Technician, Technical Assistant, Mechanical Engineer, Sales Engineer, Fresh Diploma holders, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Apprentice Engineer etc.

The aspirant can work in companies like,

- TVS Groups www.tvsgroup.com,
- Ashok Leyland www.ashokleyland.com,
- Ford Motors www.ford.com/ ,
- Magus Technologies company.monsterindia.cometc.

The aspirant can work in foreign countries also. The aspirant can check the newspapers and job portals for the jobs.
27th November 2015, 10:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope for fresh diploma mechanical engineering students?

The Mechanical Engineering Diploma course candidates has good scope to pursue higher studies and to find a job. After completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you can apply for admission to B.E/B.Tech course through Lateral Entry process by appearing in your respective state lateral entry examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of B.E/B.Tech course. If you are interested to do a job then, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sector companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?