21st August 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

When is the admission given for Ph.D in VIT, Chennai?

In VIT chennai, at what time they will issue the adv for the PhD admission in engg for this academic year?

Please tell me the syllabus for the entrance exam.? Can you give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

30th August 2016, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the admission given for Ph.D in VIT, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In VIT chennai, at what time they will issue the adv for the PhD admission in engg for this academic year?

Please tell me the syllabus for the entrance exam.? Can you give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
The PhD admission notification will be released in the month of March every year. The candidates can apply online for the admission in VIT till third week of May. The Research Entrance Test (VITREE) will be held in the month of June (first week). The Interview will be in the same month third week. The admission will be done in the month of July. Those students who have completed Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with a first class or a minimum of 60% marks are eligible for the PhD admission in VIT. The VIT website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?