1st May 2015, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

How to register myself for summer training in a good company?

sir my name is mairaz and i am pursuing my b.tech from JBIT dehradun and i want to do summer training from good comp. please tell me how i will register myself on good company so that i will a to do my summer training successfully ....

14th May 2015, 02:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register myself for summer training in a good company?

Here are some tips to find a good company for summer training and register yourself.

- First you need to decide the field in which you want to pursue your summer training.
- Decide it as per your interest, comfort, your domain and the demand of the course in the market.
- Then research on the internet about the companies which provide training on that field.
- You can take help of this platform to know about various companies by stating the field in which you are interested for your summer training.
- Then you need to apply in the concerned companies. Some have online provision of application while some do so only via offline mode. Some take some amount of money for training while some do not. So apply accordingly as per the instructions from the concerned company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?