3rd September 2012, 06:10 PM
abhi9.mech

How can I get a job in IT sector? I am in mechanical final year

I am in mechanical final year and i have missed nactech test then how i get job to it sector,please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  2. What is the salary of a mechanical engineer?
  3. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? -- [New]
  4. How to do final year project after doing final year mechanical?
  5. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  6. Can I apply for jobs in government sector in the final year of B.Tech (mechanical engineering)?
  7. How to get a job in government sector company? I am studying B.E Mechanical engineering
  8. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  9. What are the job opportunities in government sector after doing diploma in mechanical?
  10. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  11. Mtech in petroleum engineering? higher studies and career in oil sector -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which exams can I give while in final year Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  14. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  15. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  16. How can I find a private sector job in Hyderabad? I am B.Tech final year student in EEE
  17. How to join BPO sector after doing M.Com final year
  18. How to get a job in IT sector?
4th September 2012, 01:18 PM
shake mustafa

Default Re: How can I get a job in IT sector? I am in mechanical final year

Are you a diploma holder in Computer Science and want to get a job in IT sector? Read the experts views on the best IT jobs for Computer Science diploma holders and how can you get the best job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?