24th November 2011, 02:26 PM
kumar vivekananda

Is there any way to apply online for WBJEE? Is there any reservation of seats for Bengali students? Percentage criteria for outsiders?

is there any way to apply online for wbjee ? and please tell me whether there is still reservation of seats for bengali students and if it is there what percenrage of seats for the outsiders ?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there under AIPMT and what is the reservation criteria?
  2. Last 3 years Bengali version of WBJEE question papers for engineering?
  3. Information regarding sports quota in AIPMT?
  4. Is there any provision of seat reservation in government and private college for selected students in AIEEE? Percentage of reservation?
  5. Recommended books for WBJEE Medical 2016 in Bengali medium -- [New]
  6. Date of availability of DCE Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff for WBJEE Medical for last year? Total number of seats available for WBJEE medical?
  8. How many seats are available for MA in Bengali?
  9. Is there any reservation for the post of ACIO? What is the percentage of reservation?
  10. When will the application forms for M.A(Bengali) be available? What's the required percentage for the same? I'm in B.A (Bengali) hons 3rd year
  11. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  12. What is the language of question paper of WBJEE? Last date to apply for it?
  13. Procedure to apply in Army as a doctor? Is there any reservation for army person? How many seats for civilians?
  14. Upper age limit and reservation seats available for ex-servicemen in RPSC?
  15. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same?
  16. Details of the admit card of West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam?
  17. Reservation for seats for CBSE students in Gujarat for Engineering?
  18. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
30th April 2012, 03:11 PM
Supratim Das

Wink Re: Is there any way to apply online for WBJEE? Is there any reservation of seats for Bengali students? Percentage criteria for outsiders?

Yet there is no way to apply online for WBJEE....
90%seats are reserved for Bengali students and 10% for outsiders....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?