23rd April 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Is there any government job available for Post Graduate in Mass Communication?

I am 34 years old. I am commerce graduate and post graduate in mass communication...is there any govt job i can apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?
  2. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  3. How can I pursue PhD being a 50 years old post graduate in Mass Communication?
  4. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from IGNOU?
  6. Garware institute of mumbai a good college for mass communication or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fees for post graduate diploma in journalism and mass communication
  8. Is M.A in Mass Communication equivalent to PG?
  9. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to get a job in mass communication?
  11. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  13. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  15. Good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for Post graduate Entrance Exams (Mass communication)?
  16. What is the procedure of admission for Journalism?
  17. Which is the best institute amongst following institutes in terms of placement for mass communication post graduate courses?
  18. How to prepare for government job after completing graduation from Amity University in Mass Communication and Journalism with 60% marks
16th July 2015, 09:58 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any government job available for Post Graduate in Mass Communication?

See, there are many opportunities which you have after the post graduation the mass communication.
Even after the graduation, this field has so much scope and after post graduation, the chances in this field increases manifold.

You can apply for the post of-

- Sound Engineer
- TV Correspondent
- Fashion Photographer
- Critic
- Photojournalist
- Sound Recorder Special Correspondent
- RJ
- Screenwriter

The organisations and the companies in which you can apply are-
- AIR - All India Radio
- News Agencies
- Press Information Bureau
- Photography Companies
- Advertising Agencies

So, the opportunities are many, you need to just choose the right one for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?