30th October 2016, 01:12 PM
Varsha 233

Is there a PHD program for Oral Medical and Radiology?

Hello Sir, I have done my masters in Oral Medicine and Radiology from India. Please let me know if there is a PHD program for Oral Medical and Radiology? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in dental radiology?
  2. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  3. How to pursue research program after MDS in UK? -- [New]
  4. Subjects needed to study Bachelor of Dental Surgery Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether CMJ University has UGC approval for PhD in Medical Anatomy program?
  6. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  7. Unable to register for MCI after MD in Radiology from Tianjin Medical university, China
  8. Medical college offering M.Sc in Radiology?
  9. Any good university offers MPH and PhD program in Medical stream? Type of program, fee, approval status and documents required?
  10. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  11. How to get student visa of Canada to study oral medicine and radiology and donation fee details? Application procedure, dates and details of tuition fee for the same?
  12. Can I study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing any entrance exam? Is there any scope of Radiology?
  13. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  14. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences - B.D.S (final Prof.) Oral Medicine, Oral Diagnosis and Radiology Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  15. Government jobs available after M.Sc in Radiology?
  16. Short term course or any correspondence course while doing BDS?
  17. What should I do to study PhD in Medical Pharmacology being an M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  18. PG courses which are available after BDS and job details in the same field?
12th November 2016, 07:11 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Is there a PHD program for Oral Medical and Radiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varsha 233 View Post
Hello Sir, I have done my masters in Oral Medicine and Radiology from India. Please let me know if there is a PHD program for Oral Medical and Radiology? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can do your PHD from India. There are many colleges in India.
Following is the list of colleges provide the PHD in oral, Medicine and Radiology.

1. Babu Banarsi Das University.
BBDU situated in BBD city, Faizabad road, Lucknow, U.P
Phone: (0522) 3911100, 3911101,

2. DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and hospital.
It is situated in the Ca-37, 24th Main, I Phase, JP Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Phone: (080) 22445754.

3. Dayanand sagar college of dental science.
It is situated in the Shavige Malleshwara hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, bangalore, Karnataka.
Phone: (080) 26660789.

4. Datta Megha Institute of Medical Science.
It is situated in the Sawangi Megha , Wardha in Maharastra.
Phone: (07152) 287701, 287702.

So, you can complete your course from India.
19th October 2017, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a PHD program for Oral Medical and Radiology?

Hello sir ,I want to know the college in india which offer the part time or distance mode phd in radio imaging technalogy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?