2nd January 2011, 09:54 PM
salma.m.i

Is TIME institute good for GATE exam preparation?

Time institute is good for GATE EXAM? I Want to study for GATE Exam in Time institute

3rd January 2011, 09:06 AM
vinothgemini

Default Re: Is TIME institute good for GATE exam preparation?

TIME is superb institute which provides excellent materials for written test in campus interviews..but about gate exam i don't know.you better approach gateforum.
3rd January 2011, 10:11 AM
sonu1234

ya its is good . that are many coaching institutions. For gate i think gateforum is best one.
now you decide your own which one you want to join.
16th June 2012, 01:20 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is TIME institute good for GATE exam preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma.m.i View Post
Time institute is good for GATE EXAM? I Want to study for GATE Exam in Time institute
Hi

T.I.M.E is one of the finest institutes or coaching centers for the GATE coaching. As you may know that the GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

This is basically an All India Entrance Exam which is conducted by the IIT's every year to select candidates for the M.Tech courses.
Apart from these, the PSU's i.e the Public Sector Undertaking Companies also would not be recruiting from the GATE percentile and the All India rank and score.

So it is really necessary that you score very good marks in the GATE. Now if you join this coaching center, they would train you about the type of questions asked and also about the pattern, weightage and importance of the subjects.
You would be made to practice and also made to appear in GATE like tests to check your level of preparations.

After that if you crack the exam, you can take admission in top M.Tech colleges like IIT's, NIT's, IISC, and others. Or you may ever get recruited in the TOP PSU's like NTPC, NHPC, BHEL, GAIL, SAIL, ONGC, etc..

So I think T.I.M.E is one of the best centers and so you may join it.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
16th June 2012, 01:25 AM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: Is TIME institute good for GATE exam preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma.m.i View Post
DEAR FRIEND,

T.I.M.E. IS A BEST INSTITUTE FOR GETTING COACHING FOR GATE. MOST OF THE STUDENTS WHO CLEARED GATE ARE STUDIED IN T.I.M.R. SO OPTING T.I.M.E. INSTITUTE FOR GATE COACHING IS THE CORRECT OPTION.

HOPE this answer will help you a lot………..

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDS
GEORGE
16th June 2012, 01:53 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

TIME institute is also a good institute to prepare but you should check the faculty profile in the centre in which you will take admission. This is now very necessary to know about the experienced faculty not in this institute but also in the other institute because on the teaching of you faculty you all career depend so this is my suggestion to you. You should also study at least 3 hour per day to get good score in the GATE exam
16th June 2012, 06:19 PM
chinmayXdas

I would prefer you should look for more institutes before taking admission.
No doubt TIME is one of the best, but I have also heard about many frauds in the institute.
Do take proper care before taking admission.
19th August 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best institutes in cochin for GATE coaching?
30th August 2012, 03:32 AM
shadab879

Wink Re: Is TIME institute good for GATE exam preparation?

T.I.M.E stands for Triumphant Istitute Management Education. It is one of the best institute which prepares a student to crack competitive exams like GATE, CAT. IIT-JEE, etc. So it would be really helpful for you in cracking GATE exam. But above all self study is the best study, so you should study hard and give quality time in studying by yourself. So I woul suggest that you can join T.I.M.E and achieve your goal. Here is the link to the official website of the T.I.M.E institue where you can get the other valuable details.
www.time4education.com
Wish you luck
26th July 2020, 03:17 AM
deepikapandey9999

T.I.M.E stands for Triumphant Istitute Management Education. It is one of the best institute which prepares a student to crack competitive exams like GATE, CAT. IIT-JEE, etc. So it would be really helpful for you in cracking GATE exam.
27th July 2020, 02:51 PM
Siddharth717

T.I.M.E stands for Triumphant Istitute Management Education. It is one of the best institute which prepares a student to crack competitive exams like GATE, CAT. IIT-JEE, etc. So it would be really helpful for you in cracking GATE exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?