26th April 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Tips to clear successfully clear SBI PO Prelim exam 2015

Hi,this is Deepa.plz guide me to be successful in SBI po prelim exam 2015
plz guide me for sbi po pre exam2015.i could not pass any bank exam till now.perhaps i havn't good concept.i want to see myself on the top.plz help me.

27th April 2015, 03:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to clear successfully clear SBI PO Prelim exam 2015

State Bank of India has changed its PO Recruitment examination patten which will be effective in implementation from this year. To clear SBI PO Preliminary Examination, you must really get good command over the following concepts. Make sure you prepare the below topics seriously before you attend SBI PO Prelim Examination in order to clear the exam easily.

SBI PO New Prelim Exam Pattern:

Duration of Exam - 1 Hour

a) Reasoning Section - 35 Questions - 35 Marks
b) English Section - 30 Questions - 30 Marks
c) Quantitative Aptitude Section - 35 Questions - 35 Marks

Topics To Be Studied: (Go though carefully)

In Reasoning: Data Sufficiency, Logical Deduction, Inequality, Input and Output, Seating Arrangement, Logical Reasoning, Coding and Decoding.

In English: Fill in the Blanks, Para Jumbles, Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Spotting the Errors.

In Quantitative Aptitude: Problems on ages, Number Series, Boats and Streams, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Averages, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Probability, Data Interpretation, Mixtures and Allegations, Simple and Compound Interest and Profit and Loss.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?