9th January 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and last date to apply for the examination conducted by Railway Transport and Management

What is the last date & what is the procedure for fillup a form.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Transport & Management course for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.Com?
  2. Jobs after railways diploma in transport and management course?
  3. Whether Railway Transport & Management Diploma course has promotion scope for Trackman?
  4. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Date of announcement of results of 1 year diploma course in Railway Transport Management?
  6. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  7. Is there any institute in West Bengal for doing diploma in Railway Transport Management?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Railway Transport and Management course having completed B.Com General with 45%? -- [New]
  9. Actual procedure to get management degree for Railway Manager? Is there any institute of Railway which provides the courses of Management?
  10. Can i apply for recruitment exams conducted by different zones of Railway simultaneously?
  11. How can I become a Loco Pilot after studying B.Pharmacy?
  12. What shall I do after completion of Railway Transport Management?
  13. How can I join in railways after completing 12th?
  14. Which is the best group in M.Tech EEE branch
  15. Can I get admission after giving MAT?
  16. How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?
  17. Am I eligible for Railway Transport and management diploma course after passing B.Com General with 37.29%
  18. Procedure to apply for jobs in Indian Railways? What is the examination schedule?
9th January 2011, 11:37 AM
vikul

Smile Re: Procedure and last date to apply for the examination conducted by Railway Transport and Management

Hey I forgot to give you a link

check this link

http://entrance-exam.net/diploma-in-...rt-management/

BEST OF LUCK AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
18th February 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and last date to apply for the examination conducted by Railway Transport and Management

ya i m studying final year.commerce department i need bank job.this qualificatiom which oppertunity available.
31st August 2011, 11:24 AM
P.SRINIVAS RAO 3

Default Re: Procedure and last date to apply for the examination conducted by Railway Transport and Management

What is procedure and last date to apply for the examination of railway transport and management for rly employees & others.
12th January 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

wanted to know the documents required for filling up the form of delhi pmt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?