27th May 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Tips to be followed to get a good AIEEE rank?

what r the tips should follow to get aieee rank...pleaes give me few of them

31st December 2015, 08:19 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Tips to be followed to get a good AIEEE rank?

AIEEE stands for the All India Engineering Entrance Exam and is conducted by CBSE for selecting candidates for various engineering colleges across the country. It is the largest engineering entrance exam and is attempted by even greater number of candidates than IIT JEE, WB JEE, BITSAT, etc.

Thus, it holds its own important in the competitive market and is a reletively easier exam to crack than IIT JEE, BITSAT, DCE CET. Of course one must be a minimum 12th pass/appeared to be able to take up AIEEE Exam. It has 2 compulsory subjects namely Physics and Chemistry and Mathematics. Therefore its again important that for B.Tech perspective only Science stream students with Maths as a subject would be eligible to apply for this.

Here are a few tips to come out of AIEEE with flying colors:

1. Since all the 3 subjects; PCM have equal weightage, it is always better to study them equally and devote equal amount of times to all of them. It is seen in many aspirants that they love a specific subject and ignore the rest 2. This results in a weird performance overall. Avoid this and study all three subjects equally.

2. Since these are 3 different subjects, it is obvious that every subject would have a pattern of study. For example; Maths has to be done daily, however physics and chemistry and be taken on alternate days. This can be customized as per your strong and weak areas. Ultimately the more you practice, the better you become.

3. Science course isn't easy to deal with. There are huge number of chapters and hence a disciplined timeline can help achieve specific set of goals. Starting with preparations early always help. Anyways for those who would be appearing for the class 12th boards, they can anyways continue studying for another month and end up scoring really well in AIEEE which usually takes place in the month of April.

4. Identify your weak areas and work on them. It would help you get the edge over other competitors. It not only helps you gain confidence but also help you feel confident. Practice more to overcome the boredom or fear of those topics.

5. Last but not the least, stay away from distractions like TV, Mobile, Facebook, Internet and Friends. You can always resume these activities after your exams are over. Remember this can make or break your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?