20th April 2011, 10:42 PM
sreejithkuttan

Tips to get good marks in AIEEE?

sir, what are the tips to get good marks in AIEEE .. Please mention the tips to crack aieee

13th July 2011, 02:47 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tips to get good marks in AIEEE?

Hi dear,

To score good marks , you have practise more problems. Thorough deep study of the syllabus of the exam pattern.

Also if your are in good economic condition,you can also join in any of the coaching centres like Brilliant tutorials.

It will help you a lot.

Best Wishes.
13th July 2011, 04:28 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Tricks to score good marks in AIEEE :

1.Question asked are generally formula based and easy so it will be better if you
learn each formula by heart.

2.Make proper schedule .Study at least 10 hours a day

3.Makes notes .Notes help to revise quickly .

4.Most of question asked are from previous year IIT JEE papers so don't forget
to study last 10 years IIT JEE papers .

5.Solve last year papers of AIEEE.It will help you to get the pattern of the
examination .

6.Find out your weak and strong points and work hard on your week points .
13th July 2011, 05:12 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreejithkuttan View Post
sir, what are the tips to get good marks in AIEEE .. Please mention the tips to crack aieee
dear friend,
there is no short trick to solve the aieee exam. otherwise everyone must have cleared the exam with good marks. the only thing which you need to solve the exam is that you must be clear about every concept. you should be known to the most of the formulaes used. you must study from NCERT books for getting a clear vision of concepts. for aieee point of view, arihant books are the best.
one more thing, before giving the actual exam, you must once solve all the previous years question papers and see their solutions also.
by this you will get to know the pattern of the exam and level of the exam.
good luck
13th July 2011, 11:36 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
How To Scored Good Marks In AIEEE Examination -

AIEEE Examination was Engineering Entrance examination conducted by CBSE Every Year and Those Students are Interested to get admission in Top B.tech/B.Arch Colleges, Need to Apply for AIEEE Examination.

Every Candidates Have a wish to clear AIEEE Engineering entrance test with good marks And If the Students will work hard and study Seriously Then definitely they will scored good Rank and Marks in AIEEE.

To Crack This examination with Good Marks You need to clear your Basics First, So You have to study Properly at your School Time, If you are In 12Th Class then you have to study Seriously and try to clear your Basics, If your basics are clear then you not need to work Hard.

You have to study According to the Syllabus and Pattern, Try to complete your Whole syllabus before the examination and If you find difficulties to study in Home, then you have to join some Good Coaching classes.

You Also Need to solve More and More Previous Year Question papers and Sample Papers, you have to go through the regular Tests, Only then you will get success in AIEEE Examination, Please set your Goal and dont divert from the goal, If you have to achieved your goal then you have to study regularly.

And At the Time Of examination, Please Attempt those Question which you have find Easy, Dont be Attempts Those Question In which you have Not Confident Otherwise you loose your Marks And always try to study With NCERT Books. So If you have study according to the guidelines, then sure you will get success in your AIEEE Examination.
14th July 2011, 12:40 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Well! AIEEE is not an easy entrance exam to crack. It is very tough to crack it. All the aspiring engineers must remember this.
There are many coaching institutes which tells that they can give you success. But I think it is only you, your determination, your hard work can give success to you.
I will mentioning you some points, which will help you.

1) first you have to clear the primary knowledge over the subjects. Thoroughly read the text books of those subjects.

2) After having the basic knowledge, again read thoroughly according to the syllabus of AIEEE.

3) After having well knowledge over the basic things over the syllabus, then you have to follow some special books of AIEEE.

Physics:

H.C. Verma – Concepts of Physics Vol I and II
I.E. Irodov – Problems in General Physics
Halliday, Resnick & Walker – Fundamentals of Physics
Sears and Zemansky – University Physics
Nelkon and Parker– Advanced Level Physics
A.A Pinsky – Problems in Physics
S.S Krotov – Aptitude Test Problems in Physics
L.A. Sena – A collection of questions and Problems in Physics
V.Zubov & V.Shalnov – Problem in Physics
S.L Loney – Elements of Dynamics Part I & II
S.L. Loney – Dynamics of a Particle & of Rigid Bodies
R.P. Feynman – The Feynman Lectures on Physics vols 1 & 2
Chen, Min– Physics Problems w/solutions
Tipler – Physics Vols I & II

Chemistry:

• NCERT – Chemistry XI & XII
• P. Bahadur – Physical Chemistry
• Arihant Prakashan– Organic Chemistry
• O.P. Agarwal– IIT Chemistry
• Ebbing – General Chemistry
• J.D. Lee Concise — Inorganic Chemistry
• R.T. Morrison, R.N. Boyd – Organic Chemistry
• R.C. Mukhrjee – Numerical Chemistry
• Francis Carey – Organic Chemistry
• I. L. Finar – Organic Chemistry-Vol I
• Bahal & Bahal – Organic Chemistry
• Sienko & Plane – Chemistry Principles & Applications
• P.W. Atkins – Physical Chemistry
• Bruce H. Mahan – University Chemistry

Mathematics:

• R. S. Agarwal – Maths XI & XII
• S.L. Loni – Plane Trigonometry Part I
• S.L. Loni – Co-ordinate Geometry
• Hall & Knight – Higher Algebra
• I.A. Maron – Problems in Calculus of One Variable
• Vectors & 3-D Geometry– Arihant Prakashan
• Vectors Shanti Narayan
• V Govorov, P.Dybov, N.Miroshin, S.Smirnova.– Problems in Mathematics
• Bernard & Child – Higher Algebra
• Dr. Gorakh Prasad– Co-ordinate Geometry
• K.P. Basu – Algebra Made Easy
• DoroFeev, Patapov – Elementary Math’s
• Krechmar Math’s
• G.N. Berman – A Problem Book in Mathematical Analysis
• W. Feller – Intro. to Probability & its Applications
• Calculus J. Edward

4) Then get admission in some good coaching institutes of AIEEE. You can learn special tricks of solving problems. you can learn time management etc etc.....

Name of such institutes are follows:-

#FIITJEE
#Brilliant Tutorials
#Career Point
#Resonance
#Bansal Classes
#Radiance
#Vidya Mandir Classes
#Allen Career Institute
#Sri Chaitanya

5) At last I want to say that don't get nervous, be confident which will help you..

BEST OF LUCK...............
14th July 2011, 05:05 PM
Vikas Abhishek

Quote:
Some tips to get good marks in AIEEE:-
1.Be serious about it because around 12 lakh students appear in it and only 35,000 get good seat.
2.Keep revising your read portion.
3.Study according to question pattern.
4.Solve different types of problems.
5.Solve previous years questions.
6.Learn to manage your time in exam
7.Join a good test series.
8.Find out your weakness and strength and work on it.
9.Attempt easy questions first in exam.
10.Never loose your confidence.
15th July 2011, 02:58 AM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Tips to get good marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnana durga bhavani View Post
a very good thought which makes everybody to study and make this INDIA a illiterate country
Hey please Correct your post miss Bhavani because its not illiterate, it should have been "A Literate Country".

Quote:
Info about AIEEE:

AIEEE is an All India level Exam conducted every year for which lakhs and lakhs of students participate every year, trying to reach thier goals of being a reputed Engineer..
And also beware of the "Neck-throat competition" that accompanies with it.

And the Syllabus is also kind of high (only if not taken seriously :P)
I hope you are well versed with your syllabus and know what are the main areas that you are supposed to concentrate on...

So that's the very reason I shall head straight into the matter:

Tips to crack AIEEE:
# Check out a perfect plan including your entire time of study, and pausing for a leisure gap in the mid as well. Let it not be too heavily stuffed up!

# Now, chalk out which specific chapters actually carry the correct weightage of marks, because its not how much you have studied but actually how intelligently you have selected your chapters, so be very careful in chalking out this particular plan.

# So, after you have finished your specific weightage carrying chaters, now start going through the left out ones, because AIEEE has been known up for Surprises in the recent past. I mean just go through 'em and just brush 'em up while wrapping up your preparation.

# After completing your entire Syllabus, The time is ripe for Revision.
Because revision plays an important role in giving final touch-ups in your answers. So, "REVISION is a must!!!"

# AIEEE unlike IIT repeats certain models of questions. So, hope you get what i am about to tell, i.e, Grab a previous years papers of AIEEE and start solving those questions in 'em.

# So now the time is ripe for you to come out of your comfort zone and start Exploring: "Get Ready to Face Surprises.", i.e, Take a random book/a journal/a magazine/any spectrum and start solving hell lot of problems,because as you have known already "Practise Makes Man Perfect", and that's true, believe me.
And here I dig a little deeper for you:

Cutting-Edge Secrets:
# Books to be followed:
1) NCERT books are highly preferred.
2) Practise materials such as
3) For the mock papers and previous years papers:

# So much of preparation is enough for you to get a rank below 1000 in AIEEE scoring more than 270/300 would'nt be a tuff task for you...
# Hope you end up in your dream NIT!!!
Regards ,

NIK
15th July 2011, 03:15 AM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Tips to get good marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnana durga bhavani View Post
a very good thought which makes everybody to study and make this INDIA a illiterate country
Hey please Correct your post miss Bhavani because its not illiterate, it should have been "A Literate Country".

Quote:
Info about AIEEE:

AIEEE is an All India level Exam conducted every year for which lakhs and lakhs of students participate every year, trying to reach thier goals of being a reputed Engineer..
And also beware of the "Neck-throat competition" that accompanies with it.

And the Syllabus is also kind of high (only if not taken seriously :P)
I hope you are well versed with your syllabus and know what are the main areas that you are supposed to concentrate on...

So that's the very reason I shall head straight into the matter:

Tips to crack AIEEE:
# Check out a perfect plan including your entire time of study, and pausing for a leisure gap in the mid as well. Let it not be too heavily stuffed up!

# Now, chalk out which specific chapters actually carry the correct weightage of marks, because its not how much you have studied but actually how intelligently you have selected your chapters, so be very careful in chalking out this particular plan.

# So, after you have finished your specific weightage carrying chaters, now start going through the left out ones, because AIEEE has been known up for Surprises in the recent past. I mean just go through 'em and just brush 'em up while wrapping up your preparation.

# After completing your entire Syllabus, The time is ripe for Revision.
Because revision plays an important role in giving final touch-ups in your answers. So, "REVISION is a must!!!"

# AIEEE unlike IIT repeats certain models of questions. So, hope you get what i am about to tell, i.e, Grab a previous years papers of AIEEE and start solving those questions in 'em.

# So now the time is ripe for you to come out of your comfort zone and start Exploring: "Get Ready to Face Surprises.", i.e, Take a random book/a journal/a magazine/any spectrum and start solving hell lot of problems,because as you have known already "Practise Makes Man Perfect", and that's true, believe me.
And here I dig a little deeper for you:

Cutting-Edge Secrets:
# Books to be followed:
1) NCERT books are highly preferred.
2) Practise materials such as
3) For the mock papers and previous years papers:

# So much of preparation is enough for you to get a rank below 1000 in AIEEE scoring more than 270/300 would'nt be a tuff task for you...
# Hope you end up in your dream NIT!!!

At the Time of Examinaiton:
# Do not panic. Be cool. Just be confident that you are going to make it out..
# Take extra precaution not to bubble double markings.
# Do attempt those questions first which seem affordable to you. Come to the difficult ones last.
# Do not tamper/Tear the OMR in Disgust / Tension.
# Make sure you are well versed with type of exam you are going to give, i.e, "Pen & Paper" mode / "Online" mode.

Regards ,

NIK
15th July 2011, 10:33 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
preparation style of Aieee exam study your +2 level books & some sample papers books which are available in the market .Aieee exam is conducted by CBSE board every year to get success in this exam you have to work hard & study seriously then definitely you will score good rank, for scoring good rank you have to be clear with fundamentals its very important factor to get success .
for practice you have to solve practice paper from sample paper ........

good luck................
15th July 2011, 04:51 PM
digvijaygarg

You need to be good in all the three subjects ie Physics,Chemistry as well as Mathematics
Try to solve as many questions as you can
But make sure that you dont go for the whole syllabus as no one actually can remember the entire syllabus
If you are good in mathematics make sure that you are able to solve as many questions as you can
This will boost your confidence in the exam
24th July 2011, 07:06 PM
Abhishek diwedi

Question Re: Tips to get good marks in AIEEE?

Quote:

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/tips-get-good-marks-aieee-128191.html#ixzz1T1ehqiHw
3rd September 2011, 07:44 PM
fahran

HI DEAR I have some list to get a basic idea on these concepts of AIEEE

For Physics follow HC Verma.

For Chemistry follow O.P Tandon P Bahadur

For maths follow S.K Goel,M.K Agarwal

With these books you can get an idea about the toughness of the exam and you will be familiarize with the subject

Tips to crack this exam .

Not Necessarily any parameters for this
you should plan accordingly to your interest and grasping power

The rank will be not depend upon How many hours you spent in preparation
It depends on how many hours you perfectly utilized

Before 4 months of the exam
preparing for JEE for 5 hours with full of concentration brings a very good rank

some of the points you must remember while preparing for the exam are
you must be highly concentrated towards your goal

you should know all the pattern of examination and examination procedure of the entrance

Make smart plans and follow accordingly

You must be hardworker for the whole six months
keep all attractions away from you

THANKS
9th September 2011, 06:14 PM
manoj rajpurohit

AIEEE is a india level entrance exam in which if you get good rank then you can go to the best recognized institutes and colleges.

AIEEE is fully based on the 11th and 12th classes syllabus, but the thing is that the objective type question which asked in this exam are very tough, if you give your exam without the practice then you will be failed.

so the thing is this you should work hard, and always try to solve the questions at the home.

the Physics, chemistry and mats base this exam can be prepared in best institute where you can get some tricks. by these tricks you will be solve the question in some seconds only.

you should study 7 yo 8 hours daily.

best of luck.
17th September 2011, 03:52 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

study well
prepare previous papers
maintain time.
5th October 2011, 08:14 PM
raju bhai

hi dear,
some tips for you.

you prepare must NCERT books
you give more time in reading.
concentrate your mind when solving the problem
chapter must be revise.
practice question and good command on all chapter

some books which is very helpful in your preparation
for maths TMH, arihant, m.l khanna,
for physics arihant, TMH, h.c verma
for chemistry TMH, arihant, GRB publication, p. bahadur.

thanks
29th October 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i get aAIEEE RANK, IF I START MY PREPARATION 4M NOW ONWARDS
30th October 2011, 07:42 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

practice previous papers
practice how to manage time
do not go for attempting wrong answers you will get negative marks
feel cool
14th December 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

sir iam very worried about aieee physics,please guide me ,i have only 3 months left.i am confident with maths and chemistry
31st January 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i have good concept n knowledge about 70% of our syllabus but still i cant speed up my problem solving...plzzz help
15th March 2012, 07:59 PM
kaveribiswas

How To Scored Good Marks In AIEEE Examination -

AIEEE Examination was Engineering Entrance examination conducted by CBSE Every Year and Those Students are Interested to get admission in Top B.tech/B.Arch Colleges, Need to Apply for AIEEE Examination.

Every Candidates Have a wish to clear AIEEE Engineering entrance test with good marks And If the Students will work hard and study Seriously Then definitely they will scored good Rank and Marks in AIEEE.

To Crack This examination with Good Marks You need to clear your Basics First, So You have to study Properly at your School Time, If you are In 12Th Class then you have to study Seriously and try to clear your Basics, If your basics are clear then you not need to work Hard.

You have to study According to the Syllabus and Pattern, Try to complete your Whole syllabus before the examination and If you find difficulties to study in Home, then you have to join some Good Coaching classes.

You Also Need to solve More and More Previous Year Question papers and Sample Papers, you have to go through the regular Tests, Only then you will get success in AIEEE Examination, Please set your Goal and dont divert from the goal, If you have to achieved your goal then you have to study regularly.

Good luck................
15th March 2012, 10:51 PM
piki05

if your are in good economic condition,you can also join in any of the coaching centres like Brilliant tutorials.
15th March 2012, 11:58 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

FRIEND,

[SIZE="4"]THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AIEEE EXAM IS:[/SIZE]

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

You must have done 12th class and Score at least 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for Reserved categories.

If you are appearing for the 12th exams then also you are eligible for the Exam.

AGE CRITERIA: Your age must be between 17 – 25 years and five years age relaxation for the SC, ST and PH candidates.

There are two types of papers in the AIEEE EXAM:

Paper I
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • Mathematics

The questions from these topics shall be of the objective type and all shall have equal weightage.

Paper II
  • Mathematics
  • Aptitude Test
  • Drawing
This test is find out the observation skills, imagination, innovative skills, observation and architectural awareness of the applicant.

Paper -II is for the B.ARCH or B.PLANNING so those who are interested can fill the forms.

To apply for the exam you can do it by ONLINE from the official website of CBSE.You can get the application from the CBSE head office or from the chosen branches of the Syndicate Bank or other Designated Institutions.

Cost of Application Form
  • FOR GENERAL CATEGORY: Rs 450/-
  • FOR RESERVED CATEGORIES: Rs. 225/-

COLLEGES ACCEPTING AIEEE SCORE ARE:
  • National Institute of Technology (NITs)
  • Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
  • Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
  • Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
  • Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
  • National Institute of Technology, Agartala
  • National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh
  • National Institute of Technology, Calicut
  • National Institute of Technology, Delhi
  • National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
  • National Institute of Technology, Goa sufficient
  • National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur
  • National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
  • National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
  • National Institute of Technology, Manipur
  • National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
  • National Institute of Technology, Mizoram
  • National Institute of Technology, Nagaland
  • National Institute of Technology, Patna
  • National Institute of Technology, Pondicherry
  • National Institute of Technology, Raipur
  • National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
  • National Institute of Technology, Sikkim
  • National Institute of Technology, Silchar
  • National Institute of Technology, Srinagar (J&K)
  • National Institute of Technology, Srinagar, Garhwal
  • National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, Mangalore
  • National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
  • National Institute of Technology, Warangal
  • Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
  • Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
  • Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs, IIITM & IIITDM)
  • Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology, Amethi
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology, Jhalwa
  • Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing

REFERENCE BOOKS FOR THE EXAM ARE:
  • H.C. Verma Concepts of Physics Vol I and II
  • I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics
  • Halliday, Resnick & Walker Fundamentals of Physics Reference Book
  • Ebbing General Chemistry Reference Book
  • J.D. Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry Reference Book
  • R.T. Morrison, R.N. Boyd Organic Chemistry Reference Book
  • I.A. Maron Problems in Calculus of One Variable
  • Vectors & 3-D Geometry Arihant Prakashan
  • Vectors Shanti Narayan Reference Book

If you wanted to have coaching for the AIEEE exam then the institutes are:
  • Aakash Institute
  • AIMS Education
  • Allen Career Institute
  • Brilliant Tutorials
  • Brilliant Tutorials
  • Career Forum Private Limited
  • Career Launcher
  • Career Point
  • Career Point
  • Eureka Academy
  • FIIT JEE
  • IITian’s Pace Education
  • Jamboree
  • Resonance Coaching Centre

GOOD LUCK.
9th April 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

as there are very few days left for aieee 2012,tell me some tips to get a best rank in the exam
9th April 2012, 07:58 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
H!
Engineering entrance exam generally base on the concept of physics, maths and chemistry..
So for preparation for entrance exam first read you N.C.E.R.T book..

When read N.C.E.R.T books after that you can solve the numerical from the referance book like Pradeep, Denish, Modern ABC..

After that solve previous year question paper..

GOOD LUCK!
22nd April 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

im takin mock test for aieee regularly n studying minimum six hours a day with good concentration
im scoring about nearly 91marks out of 360
pls tell me how can i improve my score to get a rank below hundred?
im studying at home from the modules of my coaching and from my tmh(maths).33years disha publications for physics and OP tondon for chemistry
26th April 2012, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

3 days left to exam...
and i dont know what to do ???
pls tell me what can i do for score atleast 150 or above ???
28th April 2012, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir/MAM if i get d compartment in one subject and i get score in aieee up tp 150 so it is possible to take admission after compartment exam
2nd May 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

sir
how can i get aieee rank still 3 days are left i am not perfect in any subject please solve my problem and tips to get 270 marks above
19th May 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

3 days left to exam...
and i dont know what to do ???
pls tell me what can i do for score atleast 150 or above ???
4th June 2012, 09:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Build Strong Concepts. Study the NCERT books thoroughly because most of the AIEEE questions are based on the concepts and formulaes of Class 11 and 12.
Improve Time Management. In this way, you will be able to attempt maximum questions in AIEEE.
Don't attempt all questions. Answer only those which you know firmly, that which is correct one. Because it has negative marking as well of 1/4th.

Best of Luck!!
15th June 2012, 07:56 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
Tricks to score good marks in AIEEE :

1.Question asked are generally formula based and easy so it will be better if you
learn each formula by heart.

2.Make proper schedule .Study at least 10 hours a day

3.Makes notes .Notes help to revise quickly .

4.Most of question asked are from previous year IIT JEE papers so don't forget
to study last 10 years IIT JEE papers .

5.Solve last year papers of AIEEE.It will help you to get the pattern of the
examination .

6.Find out your weak and strong points and work hard on your week points .
30th June 2012, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

as there is now comman exam what should i do ????
1st January 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Which are the chapters of chemistry that can prepare soon and get good marks in any engineering entrance exam?
2nd January 2013, 01:18 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Tips to get good marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Dear Aspirant,

Tips to get good marks in AIEEE:-

• Keep a good timetable not less than 6hours apart from the college study preparation.
  • Keep track of the top chapters which holds the highest weightage of marks in aieee.
  • Keep track of the lectures notes & important points which are discussed in the college.
  • Practice the IIT-JEE question papers.Most of the questions are from those model papers only.
  • Do the practice more on the MATHS & PHYSICS.
  • For Preparing Chemistry you need to remember maximum chemical formula

By lectures guidance and a planned preparation you can easily secure a good AIR(all in india rank).

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
27th January 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

HI sir im ANKIT BHALWAL and sir iam prepairing for AIEEE ihave prepaired once the whole syllabus of 11&12 and now i am left with tow months guide me to score a very good marks inAIEEE and as impractising 10hour daily for it please instruct me how should i manage the things in next two months THANKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?