21st September 2010, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Tips for improving personality and communication skills

tell tips for improving personality.how to improve our communication skills.

22nd September 2010, 02:19 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips for improving personality and communication skills

To improve your personality you should either join a personality development course or if not wishes so than follow some simple steps-
1. try to converse in english
2. proper table manners should followed
3.to improve communication skills its better to read something loudly in front of your mirror.
4. try to be an extrovert
5. Do not use abbusive language
the remaining others you himself learn if these follow sincerely.
25th September 2010, 01:29 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Well nothing much is required, just be yourself.

You can get hundreds of tips and formulas from hunred of people, so nothing to discuss in this matter.

The only thing I want to discuss is some facts associated in building a effective personality and skills.

• Body Language: It nothing but the first impression and first impression is always a last impression. Dress formally casuals strict no-no, Smile when you are first introduce, Shake hands only if asked.
  • Change Enviroment: Eviroment effect just like a perfumes air. So be in good company.
  • Learn new things:Always be earger to learn. Learn only not to acquire knowlede but also to apply
  • Simplicity is the key: All information should be presented in a clear and simple manner. Assume intelligence, but don’t
    expect your audience to be as familiar with your facts and figures as you are.

Improving your personality takes a lot of work and dedication. While it may take a lot of work, it can be worthwhile and fun because you are focusing your attention on improving relationships with others and yourself
Regards
~Faiyaz~
25th September 2010, 01:35 AM
subhash1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
reading news papers
speaking in front of the mirrore daily 10 min
it will improve your skill gud luk
25th September 2010, 09:05 AM
subhash1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
to improving personality& communication skills.you should make strong your
english,regioning,etc speak 10 min daily in front of mirror it will remove your hagitation.ok dear,
25th September 2010, 04:16 PM
harshavardhan890

Cool Re: Tips for improving personality and communication skills

Hey thats true .. really to improve your communication skills you need to be confident and that happens only when you behave like what you are.
But you need to make subtle changes to your demeanour i.e., behaviour like:

-> Try talking to various kinds of people with different mentalities and prefer to speak in english
-> Best way to improve your way of speaking is speaking in front of mirror aloud and practicing it on a daily basis.
-> Next best place is with your close niche like family, friends.Try sharing your views on various issues and think from various perspectives .
-> Build confidence in yourself and for that you need good command on the language you speak which cannot be done over night but has to be done as a slow and ongoing process so that what ever you learn you implement.

Try these and if anythin specific get back on that....!
25th September 2010, 04:33 PM
TimmKerry

I will surely apply your points to improve my PERSONALITY as well my Communications Skills,all are easy tips to be abide by me,One worthwhile task carried to a successful conclusion is worth half-a-hundred half-finished tasks.I have the same questions and would like any info any of you can supply.

Order Custom Term Papers
25th September 2010, 07:41 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Tips for improving personality and communication skills

dear friend,
There are some steps you can follow to improve your communication skills as:
1.Always up to date the daily news, follow newspaper.
2.Always try to interact your teachers in English which will improve your skills in common situations.
3.Always try to help from your seniors.
4.Always take participate in Group discussion & Personal interview.
5.Be simple but think high towards your goal.

These are some points through which you can improve your communication skills as well as facing interview very well.

good luck.
27th September 2010, 03:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Your personality and communication skills are not something that can be improved within a day or two. There are lots of institutes that offer courses for both. They will help you identify your weaknesses in both areas. You need to be ready to accept your faults and make a conscious change in them.
28th September 2010, 04:26 PM
brainiac

increasing the interaction with the outer world,i.e,your classmates or colleagues ,and with people who does not belong to your family can enormously increase your communication skills also reading books and socializing through the internet is another way to increase your communication skills .

on the contrary personality development is a thing which can be achieved by constant grooming and counseling. there are many institutions who to this job for you once you get enlisted there
24th June 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I have a some more knowledge in english.but i'm afraid to speak in english anywhere.how to reslove that nervousness and afraid?can you give me any tips?
8th July 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Developing advanced communication skills begins with simple interactions. Communication skills can be practiced every day in settings that range from the more social to the more professional. New skills take time to refine, but each time you use your communication skills you open yourself to opportunities and future partnerships.

By
G.M.Venkatesh
3rd August 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered jajati

[QUOTE=how i will give the students of class-vii to improve their personality .
9th August 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

suggest me some good books which can help me to improve my communication skills?
12th August 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

am good in english infakt i clear my ilts xam from british counsil ,,,, i hv not any problem to spaek english but please suggest me i ill improve my this skill on tips gv me reply dat how its possible,,,,, thanks gagan chawla
30th August 2011, 01:27 PM
Mannu2525

Thumbs up Re: Tips for improving personality and communication skills

TIPS FOR IMPROVING COMMUNICATION SKILLS

•-> Read more newspapers, articles and novels to enhance your knowledge and English.

•-> Watch English serials, movies and news without subtitles.

•-> Try to make flashcards on daily basis with difficult words.

•-> Try to figure out your drawbacks and works toward improvement of these drawbacks.

•-> Try to communicate in English with your family members and friends.

•-> Try to make your own blog and post few staffs on a regular basis. It will helps you to interact with other peoples who can help you to improve your communication skills.

•-> Try to post more and more stuff on a website that allow do so. http://entrance-exam.net/ is the best site for this work.

Hopefully, mu these suggestion will help you.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards
~Manvendra~
5th March 2012, 10:09 AM
harshit agrawal 2021

dear friend
follow these steps they will help you to increase your English communication skills:
1)follow english news paper daily
2)Speak in english without Fear
3)Use all of your Resources--english grammer books,novels etc
4)Surround Yourself with English
5)Listen to Native Speakers as Much asPossible--i.e good english teachers or persons who speaks well in english
6)Watch English Films and Television
7)Listen to English Music
8)Study As Often As Possible
9)Do Exercises and Take Tests--there are so many online english teaching sites go through them
10)Record Yourself
11)watch BBC and National geography for best pronunciation skills
all the best
22nd July 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

how can we remive hagitation in spoken english
29th August 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i know how to intract with people but fear stopping me..what to do???
29th October 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i don't how to interact with different people and make impression.plzzzzzzzzzzzzz guide me what ido as early u can
30th October 2012, 12:00 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello dear,

Personality Development is most important for outer and inner self of a person in order to bring positive change in a person’s life.
In order to groom your personality, following are some skills that each & individual can use.

1) Speak in an Intelligent Way: Try to speak on a slower pace to help you find the proper words and showcase thoughtfulness.

2) Speak Politely: It’s better to start a conversation or a speech with a greeting. This would initialize everything and set up the mood.

3) Speak Confidently:
When you communicate with others, take note of your body language. Do not slouch. Do not hide your face. Speak in a confident way. Confidence level is must .

4) Speak More Articulately: Use words that you are familiar with.

5) Speak in a Polished Way

6) Speak in a Sensitive Way.

7) Speak with Power: When you speak, speak as clear as you can. You can try practicing in front of a mirror or simply record what you are saying. By doing this, you can analyze and correct your mistakes. Once you have mastered these skills, you can definitely see that your personality is shining.

below i have posted a chart will help you ;

30th October 2012, 01:06 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Tips for improving personality and communication skills

1) Speak in an Intelligent Way

2) Speak Politely

3) Speak Confidently.

4) Speak More Articulately.

5) Speak in a Polished Way

6) Speak in a Sensitive Way

7) Speak with Power
15th November 2012, 12:59 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Well by improving personality I hope you mean improving the confidence in you. Because personality grooming can only be done by your parents. the only increment you can make here is to participate in public discussions and debates to increase your confidence while being in public. This thing will in return increase your communication skills. You can also buy Rapidex books for increasing your knowledge in English. Also there are books on communication skills by Kerry Patterson, to know how to speak with different people of different status and different designations. Lastly, please speak with your friends to remove any shyness and correct any mistakes that you make colloquially.
24th January 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

how can ones personality influence ones communications skills?
24th March 2013, 08:51 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Well nothing much is required, just be yourself.

You can get hundreds of tips and formulas from hunred of people, so nothing to discuss in this matter.

The only thing I want to discuss is some facts associated in building a effective personality and skills.

Body Language: It nothing but the first impression and first impression is always a last impression. Dress formally casuals strict no-no, Smile when you are first introduce, Shake hands only if asked.
Change Enviroment: Eviroment effect just like a perfumes air. So be in good company.
Learn new things:Always be earger to learn. Learn only not to acquire knowlede but also to apply
Simplicity is the key: All information should be presented in a clear and simple manner. Assume intelligence, but don’t
expect your audience to be as familiar with your facts and figures as you are.

Improving your personality takes a lot of work and dedication. While it may take a lot of work, it can be worthwhile and fun because you are focusing your attention on improving relationships with others and yourself

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?