14th November 2015, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

Tips to enhance English communication skills?

Tips to enhance English communication skills? What are the steps I can follow to ensure that I will have good English communication skills? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Just help me in this please!

14th November 2015, 09:07 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tips to enhance English communication skills?

Tips to enhance English communication skills-

>> Read only the English news papers as possible as you can.

>> If possible talk in English with your friends and create an environment of English in your surrounding.

>> Read English Novels of your interests.

>> During reading of English news papers if you does,t know the meaning of any word then search in dictionary and study many times it in a day to enhance vocabulary.

>> Learn the English book of Norman Lewis to enhance communication skills and vocabulary in English.
14th November 2015, 09:41 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

English communication skills is very important for every person to communicate with people as English is a global language.
Communication skills in English can not be improved at once neither it can be remembered in a day to enhance it, it need a lot of practice and hard labor to overcome with this problem.
First of all, it is compulsory for the person to have enough vocabulary to use words in any situation, so , you need to focus on your vocabulary, read English newspapers, English novels at regular basis, try to know the meaning of the words using dictionary that you do not know.
Also, if possible try to communicate in English to whom you speak and also the person whom you are talking is good in English.
Also, you can create a group of persons who want to improvise their English and spend at least 1 hour with them talking on any topic.

It is the best possible way to improve communication skill in English language.
Also, you can join any English spoken classes for the same.
14th November 2015, 10:01 AM
skhawking

Dear,
Enhancing speaking skills is not a very tough business to do.So first of all, Don't worry a lot about that.

It totally depends on the time and concentration you're giving on that particular thing. Another thing that makes impact is that how much desired or passionate about improving your English speaking skills.

If you want to improve your speaking skills by yourself then I will suggest you to use English as much you can do in your daily life.If you've very less or no people to interact with you in English then don't be sad you have still an option for your regular English speaking preparation.

You can still improve your English speaking skills by yourself.Look carefully above,I've said you to interact in English as much you can. Interacting in English doesn't only mean talking to peoples in English.If you're watching,listening,reading,etc all are a type of interaction so if you're doing any of these things then it means that you're improving your speaking and listening skill which are the main factors to improve your overall understanding of a language.

Watching English movies or Listening English music will give you the actual idea of the way in which English should be spoken. It will give you a more detailed idea of genuine pronunciations and slangs of English so I will suggest you to do it as much you can do.

You can also practice English spoken by talking to customer cares in English. It will always help you to judge your progress in the field.Reading English newspapers,magazines, novels and other texts will also help you to make your vocabulary strong.

That's all that I've for you!
I hope it will help you.
Best of luck
14th November 2015, 05:12 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tips to enhance English communication skills? What are the steps I can follow to ensure that I will have good English communication skills? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Just help me in this please!
Good Communication skills can be developed by following some daily habits.
  • Reading English News paper regularly for updating yourself about your surroundings.
  • Watching English news channels in place of regional channels.
  • Communicating with friends in English rather the regional one.
  • Apart from these, you should also prefer English language as your default language in your devices like Mobile, Computer, etc.
14th November 2015, 10:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The one and only way to enhance communication skills in English to have conversation as much as possible in English. But before that you need to work on certain basics like:

>>Read any English newspaper daily like The Hindu, Times of India, Indian Express etc. You will come across new words, write them in a notebook, find meaning and try to use it in day to day communication.

>>Refer to Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis for better vocabulary.

Do not hesitate in having communication in English, speak even a bit wrong, once you start doing these things, you will certainly increase your communication skills.
15th November 2015, 01:01 AM
Mohit.Bansal

For Enhancing English communication skill first of all i will suggest you to improve listening skills after that writing and speaking skills.

Steps to enhance english communication-
>> Listen to english songs, movies or news carefully.
>> Read English news paper loudly for speaking skills.
>> Communicate with others in english.
>> Take a topic and do group discussion on that topic in english with your friends.
>> Increase your vocabulary through dictionary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?