26th December 2010, 10:43 PM
jaikushwaha

Top 10 colleges under MAT? Is Indian Institute of Finance a good college? How to get admission in it?

plz tell me the top ten college under mat . "indian institute of finance" is a good college or not.how can i take admission in iif?

6th April 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top 10 colleges under MAT? Is Indian Institute of Finance a good college? How to get admission in it?

i got a score of 667.5 in feb. MAT. Do i have a chance of getting admission in indian institute of finance .
20th June 2011, 04:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top 10 colleges under MAT? Is Indian Institute of Finance a good college? How to get admission in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaikushwaha View Post
plz tell me the top ten college under mat . "indian institute of finance" is a good college or not.how can i take admission in iif?
If You need The Information Regarding Top MAT Affiliated Colleges, Then Please don't worry, I have provide you the name of some Top MAT colleges in India, So if you want to get admission in these MAT Affiliated Colleges, then for this you have to scored good marks in your MAT examination because the merit in these colleges will always go high, So please check these colleges, if you are interested to take admission in MBA course.

Top MAT Colleges -

Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore

SCMS, Cochin

Indian Institute of Finance, Delhi

Christ College, Bangalore

Birla Institute of Technology, Delhi

Fortune Institute of International Business, Delhi

IMS, Ghaziabad

IILM, Delhi

Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade

IIMM, Pune.

Is Indian Institute of Finance a good college -

Yes, Definitely The Indian Institute of Finance a good college in Delhi. But to get admission in this colleges, you need to scored high Percentile in MAT examination, the selection are based on CAT/MAT examination. The selection process will be Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview by the interview board.

Eligibility Criteria -

Graduation in any discipline from Indian or Foreign recognized university with minimum of 50% marks. Candidates appearing in the final year Bachelor’s examination are eligible to apply.

So, If You want to get more Information regarding IIF, Delhi, Then please contact to the concerned department or visit the Official website.

http://www.iif.edu
20th June 2011, 04:34 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
MAT-management apptitute test

this test is for entry for MBA in good colleges.

college likes:--

1)CHRIST COLLEGE

2)ALLIANCE BUSINESS ACADEMY

3)SCMS COHIN

4)INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FINANCE DELHI

5)BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

6)IMS,GHAGIBAD
7)IILMDELHI

8)IIMM PUNE

BEST INSTITUTE IN INDIA UNDER MAT EXAM

OTHER INSTITUTE ARE THERE IN MANY STATES..............
20th June 2011, 07:25 PM
dhani12345

Post Re: Top 10 colleges under MAT? Is Indian Institute of Finance a good college? How to get admission in it?

Hello,

These are a few good ones. Numbers do not mean Rankings:

1) Alliance Business Academy Bangalore- High Fees and Big Talks but arouse from the Mist and it is THE best why? Great Placements ranging from Microsoft to ICICI Bank, get an average of around 40,000/- this year.

2)SCMS Cochin - Only thing bad about it is that it is in Cochin, its the second best according to me but people don't go because they think it is mainly a communication college

3)Indian Institute of Finance Delhi - Very fine refining of students is being done here, downpoint - they give only MBF so marketing students are not going to come.

4) Christ College Bangalore
5) Birla Institute of Technology Delhi
6) Fortune Institute of International Business Delhi
7) IMS Ghaziabad
8) IILM Delhi
9) Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade
10) IIMM Pune

Good luck!!
21st June 2011, 02:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaikushwaha View Post
here i am giving the list of top 10 MBA college through MAT exam.

1.Welingkars
1.SCMS cochin
2.MS ramaiah,bangalore
3.ALLIANCE
4.IIRM,manasarover
5.BIMTECH
6.EMPI
7.Amity
8.INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FINANCE.
9.BLS,Gaziabad
10.NEW DELHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT

all the best.
23rd December 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

what score is required to take addmissiom in Indian Institute of Finance via MAT??
8th February 2012, 06:23 PM
madhulika.kumar20

i have one back result awaiting in graduation that wil b out in january 2013. are there any chances that colleges under MAT accept one back? and if i cud be able to join any gud college without wasting any year?? if yes please suggest some colleges.
my 10th nd 12th % is 70% each and graduation : 62.67%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?