26th April 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Top 10 engineering institutes/universities in India for B.Arch where I can get admission through AIEEE and NATA?

Dear sir,

I like to know top ten Engineering Institution/University in India for B.Arch where admission through AIEEE & NATA
With regards.
H.GOSWAMI
(M) 9433208002
eMail - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 engineering institutes/universities in India for B.Arch where I can get admission through AIEEE and NATA?
  2. Rank required in AIEEE and the minimum marks in NATA to get admission in B.Arch in PEC?
  3. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  4. Can I get into top engineering colleges of India through AIEEE? In which top engineering college can I get after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?
  6. Need information regarding the NATA score validity for admission? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission in top civil engineering college in India after scoring 76317 in AIEEE?
  8. How many students had attempted aieee b.arch?
  9. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  10. Will i get admission in Architecture course after scoring 139 marks and 27944 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  11. Can I get admission for B.Arch in any NIT with a score of 114 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Scope and placements in B.Arch through AIEEE? Is it a better option in comparison to engineering?
  13. Is the ranking for AIEEE Architecture exam and AIEEE engineering exam done separately? What rank is considered to be good for admission in top Architecture colleges across India?
  14. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  15. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  16. Where can I get admission after scoring 175 marks in AIEEE in Paper II(Architecture) and 1174 in NATA exam?
  17. Can I get a B.Arch college in India(AP) after scoring 112 marks in B.Arch?
  18. Which college should I apply for after scoring AIR of 984?
29th August 2011, 11:15 AM
Sachal

Default Re: Top 10 engineering institutes/universities in India for B.Arch where I can get admission through AIEEE and NATA?

As per COA rules, a candidate applying to any school / college of architecture in India should have achieved
40% score in the total NATA score, i.e. at least 80/200, for consideration of admission into first year B.Arch

For top colleges refer-http://www.infinitecourses.com/Top-Architecture-College-In-India.aspx
20th October 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top 10 engineering institutes/universities in India for B.Arch where I can get admission through AIEEE and NATA?

how much mark have for top collage in india from nata and aieee ?
20th October 2011, 09:36 PM
MAGICBRICS

dear friend,

Top engineering institutes/universities in India for B.Arch

For Andhra Pradesh:

1.>CSI Institute Of Technology

2.>Faculty Of Architecture, Andhra University

3.>Holy Mary Institute Of Technology and Science

4.>M.N.R College Of Architecture

5.>S.A.R College Of Architecture

6.>School Of Planning and Architecture

7.>Sri Venkateshwara College Of Architecture

For BIHAR:

1.> National Institute Of Technology

For Chattisgarh :

1.>National Institute Of Technology, Raipur

For West Bengal:

1.> Jadavpur University, School Of Architecture

2.>Bengal Engineering College

These all are best College in India You can go for one of them.
21st October 2011, 10:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

I like to know top ten Engineering Institution/University in India for B.Arch where admission through AIEEE & NATA
With regards.
H.GOSWAMI
(M) 9433208002
eMail - [email protected]
Dear friend,

The Top 10 Engineering college of B.Arch in India:-

School of Planning and Architecture

NMIMS University

Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies (KRVIA)

IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology

Rizvi College of Architecture (RCA)

IIT Roorkee - Indian Institute of Technology

Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering, Kolkata (JUFOE-K)

National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli (NIT-T)

Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra

L S Raheja School of Architecture

National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC)

Andhra University College of Engineering (Autonomous)

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)

Thiagarajar College of Engineering (TCE)

Thanks
7th December 2011, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks in mhcet for coep pune for obc cast in mechanical branch
5th March 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

what rank should i have in AIEEE in order to get admission in school of planning and architecture delhi?
23rd March 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What shell be the total mark of exam ?I want to know as to how much minimum score i should have to obtain to get admission in CET sir jj school of architecture ?
8th June 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about best colleges in mumbai for b.arch?
26th September 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

top 10 institutes in india for b.tac
13th December 2012, 06:39 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Top 10 engineering institutes/universities in India for B.Arch where I can get admission through AIEEE and NATA

1.tce
2.birla inst. of techno.
3.nmims univ.
4.iit(roorkee)
5.andhra univ. coll. of engineering
6.nit
7.jadav pur univ.
8.rca
9.bengal engineering coll.
10.csi inst. of techno.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29th June 2013, 06:14 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

Top 10 engineering institutes/universities in India for B.Arch where I can get admission through AIEEE and NATA
---------------------------------

1.Jadavpur University, School Of Architecture
2.National Institute Of Technology
3.Rizvi College of Architecture
4.Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
5.Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies
6.National Institute of Technology Calicut
7.Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
8.Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
9.Thiagarajar College of Engineering
10.iit Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology
11.National Institute of Technology Calicut
12.thiagarajar College of Engineering
13.Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering, Kolkata
14.l s Raheja School of Architecture
21st November 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

can I get an admission in architecture field through jee mains
19th February 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to know in detail about how to get into one of the best collage of architecture after class xii?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?