17th May 2010, 01:42 PM
DHRUVBISWAL

Can i get electronics and communication or electronics and electrical with my ENAT score?

my enat score is 136/240 can i get electronics and communication?? or electronics and electrical??

27th May 2010, 05:12 AM
drdo99
Banned

Default Re: Can i get electronics and communication or electronics and electrical with my ENAT score?

Dear friend,
Sure shot you will get admission. Only marks are needed though somewhere they ask for domicile forms.
Good luck!
29th May 2010, 01:23 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i get electronics and communication or electronics and electrical with my ENAT score?

I dont think so !

I think they will ask for at least 150 in ENAT for branch like- ECE, CSE, etc.

However, you are eligible for appear to first councelling, they will call you for that so you will be get sured at that time.
29th May 2010, 11:06 AM
edward
Top Answerer

hey friend you have scored really good marks.........but you will be given admission only for the course for which you have applied and written the ENAT exam..............

so if you have written the exam for the electronics and communication then you will get it............

best wishes
29th May 2010, 04:59 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

hey friend of you have applied and given the exam for this course then you will get it or else you will get the admission in the course for which you have applied.....
30th June 2010, 12:13 PM
siddharthkathuria

Wink Re: Can i get electronics and communication or electronics and electrical with my ENAT score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHRUVBISWAL View Post
my enat score is 136/240 can i get electronics and communication?? or electronics and electrical??
hi friend,
i think your marks are good enough and you will get the branch you desire
all the best
31st July 2010, 02:16 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
Your score is really very good,you will definitely get the Electronics And Communication or Electronics and Electrical.....

All the best..
5th May 2011, 12:55 PM
ramanath

hi friend
this is a very decent score, sure you will get your desired stream in good colleges....

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?