16th November 2015, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

Total cost for Software Engineering course? How much will I have to pay if I get a scholarship?

I am a middle class student but my aim is to be a software engineer. So, i want to know what is the total cost for software engineering and if i got scolorship the what is your cost? It is my humble request please reply me

15th December 2015, 07:49 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total cost for Software Engineering course? How much will I have to pay if I get a scholarship?

It is good that you want to become a Software Engineer in your future. To become a Software Engineer in Software companies, you should have studied any of the following streams in Engineering course.
Computer Science Engineering
Information Technology

As per the fee structure, it will be varied from one university to another university.

Yes. Scholarships will be awarded to the candidates as per their caste and even for EBC (Economically Backward Candidates) as well. The scholarship will cover the complete course fee structure.

Hence, you don't need to pay any fee at all if you get scholarship. However other expenses that you need to spend are
-Examination Fees
-Your Accommodation and Food related expenses
-Project related expenses
-Other Miscellaneous expenses like Industrial visit fees etc.

After joining Engineering course, you just check with Admin department and get the complete information. You need to fill application form for scholarship and include your Bank Account details.

Incase if you are not affordable even for your personal expenses also, you can avail Educational loan from any of the nationalized banks. You need to pay that amount after completion of your course.

Don't compromise on any expense related to Education. Because Educated people will be recognized wherever they go.

To join the above mentioned Engineering courses, you should give the respective Entrance Exam - either national level or state level.

Popular Entrance Exams are
AIEEE
BITSAT
JEE etc.

Get god percentage of marks in all the semesters and try to be strong enough in subject knowledge. Collect the information regarding on campus and off campus placements and prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?