24th April 2011, 08:15 PM
mibraj19

Which qualifying exams to be answered to study MS financials in top institutes in USA and Canada?

HI,

I am planning to study MS financials in any of the top institutions at USA or Canada. Can you help me to know that what are the qualifying examinations for studying in these countries.

20th July 2011, 07:51 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: Which qualifying exams to be answered to study MS financials in top institutes in USA and Canada?

you will have to appear in gre(graduate reasoning exam) and toefl(test of english as foreign language). you can register yourself on www.ets.org
best of luck
15th December 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which qualifying exams to be answered to study MS financials in top institutes in USA and Canada?

which are the exams to b taken for MS in canada??
30th November 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi I did bsc science and MBA marketing I have two years experience in teaching.now what should I do next ?presentsly I am in Australia just suggest me either do PhD but how to get admission in there are some thing else?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?