15th March 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Total number of seats available for ECE M.Tech in general category?

Total no. Of seats available for ece m.tech in general category?

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of seats and number of seats in GEN category in SCRA examination-2011
  2. What are the options there for me after scoring 2500 in women category? What are the total number of seats available?
  3. How many total seats are there for general category seats in IAS?
  4. Total number of seats for AIPG MDS with general or reservation category wise
  5. Total number of seats for general category in IITs? Can I get a seat after scoring 8022 rank?
  6. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  7. M.Com forms for DU? since my percentage is low can I take admission through sports quota there?
  8. Total number of seats in manipal MBBS for general category?
  9. Total number of seats for MBBS in Private Medical Colleges of Karnataka for outside states general category students?
  10. Total seats available for Sociology at Ashutosh college Kolkata?
  11. Total number of M.Sc (Chemistry) seats for ST category in B.H.U.? -- [New]
  12. Total number of seats available in VIT for B.Tech Mechanical? Total number of management seats?
  13. Total number of seats in RPMT and its categorywise distribution?
  14. Number of seats in all IIM? Percentile required for a general category student to get admission in IIM?
  15. Total number of seats in IIT's and NITs for M.Tech through GATE exam in each branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Number of Mtech in ECE seats in all IIT? percentile required in GATE to get admission?
  17. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  18. Total number of M.Tech seat in Instrumentation engineering in IIT and NIT?
7th June 2011, 01:24 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Total number of seats available for ECE M.Tech in general category?

hii, usually there will about 18 seats in each branch, of which 10 to 12 seats will for the general category, also there will be two rounds of counselling attend both.
12th September 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total number of seats available for ECE M.Tech in general category?

sir , my ranking in pgcet 2012 is 11000 in E&C, in general merit whether i vl get seat for mtech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?