18th May 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the total number of seats in West Bengal in medical college including private?

please let me know the total number of seats in west Bengal in medical college including private (college) in the year 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total number of actual seats in medical college of West Bengal?
  2. Number of medical seats in West Bengal government and private medical colleges?
  3. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  4. Total seats of government and private B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal
  5. Total number of intake in MBBS through West Bengal JEM?
  6. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
  7. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  8. Total number of seats available for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for both medical and engineering courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the total number of seats in government colleges in West Bengal?
  10. Can I get MBBS after getting a rank of 1375 in any private or government college of West Bengal?
  11. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  12. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal? -- [New]
  13. How many seats are there in medical in West Bengal? Can I get MBBS in medical government college? My medical rank is 1371
  14. Can I get a change to read in West Bengal government medical college after scoring 1272 rank in WBJEE?
  15. Number of seats in WB medical college? How much rank is required to get through?
  16. Will i be getting admission into any medical college through management quote offering 12 lacs?
  17. How many SC seats in West Bengal medical college
  18. What is the fees of west bengal government medical college including hostel fees?
22nd May 2012, 02:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the total number of seats in West Bengal in medical college including private?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please let me know the total number of seats in west Bengal in medical college including private (college) in the year 2012.
As per the official website of Medical Council of India, the total number of seats for MBBS program in the state of West Bengal is around 1700 including Private as well as government medical colleges.

Apart from KPC Medical College,Jadavpur,Kolkata, managed by a Trust, all other medical colleges are government medical colleges and apart from the 150 seats of KPC Medical College, all other seats, which is 1550 seats belongs to government medical colleges.
3rd June 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the total number of seats in West Bengal in medical college including private?

how many seats are there in polytechnic colleges in westbengal?
12th August 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the total number of seats in electrical engineering via JELET exam in West bengal Engg colleges..
12th August 2012, 08:31 PM
letallknow_1

how many seats are available 4 electrical engineering via JELET in West Bengal
28th December 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the number of seats in government medical college?
7th June 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the no of sheets available in govt. medical college in west bengol
21st June 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

what should be the maximum rank for admission in a govt. medical colleges in councelling of SC quota ??
5th June 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

My rank in wbjee (engineering) is 41685. Can I any stream in good engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?