29th April 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it true that M.Tech computer science is not in demand these days? Is it better to do M.Tech CS after B.Tech? Should I go for learning various programming languages?

people say m.tech with computer science is not of much demand these days..is that true??
Is it better to do m.tech(cs) after b.tech or go for learning various programming languages and settle in software field??

Related Questions:
  1. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  2. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which courses to be continued after B.Tech computer science if I am interested in learning programming languages?
  4. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  5. Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  6. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  7. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA? -- [New]
  8. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  9. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  10. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  11. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  13. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  14. Score required in XAT for admission to XLRI? Any quota for ST students? Course fee in XLRI?
  15. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  16. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  17. Which course is good for summer vacations for computer science btech student?
  18. ECE graduate can do MS in Computer Science? Which all additional programming languages to learn?
6th August 2011, 05:25 PM
sgsharadgupta

Default Re: Is it true that M.Tech computer science is not in demand these days? Is it better to do M.Tech CS after B.Tech? Should I go for learning various programming languages?

See it depends all on your interest whether you are interested in research or just earn money . IF you go for Mtech then may be in initial years after joining a company you will get a job of package at par with that of a b.tech students ,but in later stage of your life you will surely be rewarded . But if money matters to you at present stage and you have offer in hand than go for the job .
30th November 2011, 06:39 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Is it true that M.Tech computer science is not in demand these days? Is it better to do M.Tech CS after B.Tech? Should I go for learning various programming languages?

No, it's wrong information.

It's a challenging trend and carrier.
You can get lot of opportunities under M.Tech CS

it's huge wanted qualification both IT industry and Education field.

In education they will give 6 pay commission salary
also they give Assistant Professor Designation
30th November 2011, 09:29 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend , you can go for M.tech course after completion of B.tech in computer science..

If you want to gather more knowledge in your field then you can go for M.tech course.
After completion of M.tech in computer science you can get a job in giant IT companies with much higher salary.

So, you can go for it...

If you want to go for different field then you can opt. for MBA course.
Which is also job prospective..

Now the decision is in your hand..
You should go for a field in which you can excel yourself..

All the best.
8th February 2012, 10:31 AM
joblesswork

It's a challenging trend and carrier.
You can get lot of opportunities under M.Tech CS

it's huge wanted qualification both IT industry and Education field.

In education they will give 6 pay commission salary
also they give Assistant Professor Designation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?