17th April 2010, 01:19 PM
DHARMENDRA SWAMI

Which course is good for summer vacations for computer science btech student?

hey, friends i m doing study in 3rd year in computer science . and now i want to do a course in summer vacation that help me to get job after doing this . so i m in confusion plz give me suggestion for some reputed courses.......................

18th April 2010, 12:32 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is good for summer vacations for computer science btech student?

dear friend

I suggest you that you should go for a specialization course related to your field.

As you are doing b.tech so you will be aware of the programming languages in your 2nd year. So you can join institutes which are offering the same specialized cource in various programming languages.

It will help you gear up and get ready for the 4th year.
18th April 2010, 04:58 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course is good for summer vacations for computer science btech student?

dear,
as you are in the 3rd year of computer engineering this summer vacation is the right time for you to go for a summer internship.......

contact the training and placement department of your college for more details .....

you can also apply for one if you have a relative or a good contact in any computer company......

it is very useful and necessary before going for a placement or a job......

you will just have to appear for an interview and a course fro not more than 2.5 months and then you will be given a certificate for the same........

if you are not interested in internship ten you can also go for vocational courses in oracle or advance languages of computer or a animation course ....

best of luck
29th April 2010, 03:16 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Yeah that's a good move by you and it shows the real passion in you towards computer science. Since you are in BTech 3rd year and wanna do something useful which will help you for your job then you can join in some small computer company.

Or you can also apply for communication skill or personality development courses. You can also work on your interview aspects. Which will help you during your campus placements

So make a good use of this time so that it turns out to be fruitful

Cheers
29th April 2010, 10:39 AM
Harshita21

hi
If you are interested in wed designing then go for PHP language Or ASP.NET

If you are interested in Databasemanagement then go for Oracle 7 then go for SAP

If interested in programming then go gor .NET

If interested in Networking do gor a training in networking

If interested in multimedia then do multimedia courses make an effective project like in 3-D Animation Or a mutimedia game.
1st May 2010, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I'm a 4th emester Btech c.s.e branch student. ihave to make a project on the basis of my taining. which type of training is good?
3rd May 2010, 08:22 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
many technical institutes like iits and nits give technical internship during summer holidays.....you can definitely make a project from the training form the course you do in the institute .....they will also help you completing the project......

visit the following link for more details :=

http://www.thinklabs.in/

best of luck....
3rd May 2010, 11:31 PM
sonal goel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harshita21 View Post
hi
If you are interested in wed designing then go for PHP language Or ASP.NET

If you are interested in Databasemanagement then go for Oracle 7 then go for SAP

If interested in programming then go gor .NET

If interested in Networking do gor a training in networking

If interested in multimedia then do multimedia courses make an effective project like in 3-D Animation Or a mutimedia game.
dear,
you can go for C and C++.....
and you can also go for JAVA....these are short term courses too which will easily get completed in short duration...and will also be beneficial from your point of view.......
these are sufficient for students like you doing engineering.......
11th May 2010, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello!
I'm persuing B.Sc.(H) Computer Science, 2nd year, from DU.
As vacations have started, so i want to utilize them fruitfully...
So please suggest which courses should i opt for???
what other courses will help me to get a good job???
Reply!
24th May 2010, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed 4th sem of b.tech .Now i have to take summer vacation training.
is bsnl is good for training
24th May 2010, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed 4th sem of b.tech .Now i have to take summer vacation training.
is bsnl is good for training?
25th May 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am attending my 4th semester exam of b.tech in computer science & i am interested to join in summer vacation traing course which can help me in future.so,plz. suggest which type of course are better for me.
29th May 2010, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i've completed my B.Tech 1st year with computer science branch nd in i wanna join a course in summer vacation which course is best for me. plz suggest.........
31st May 2010, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

which course is good for summer vacations for electrical engineering student?
4th June 2010, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

hello,
I am persuing B.tech(IT), 3rd year, want to do a course in summer vacation. which course should i do??
4th June 2010, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 4 sem in btech c.s. i would like to know which coarse i preferred during vacation of 2 months
5th June 2010, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

which computer course to do for computer science b.tech student for good future...............
5th June 2010, 08:38 PM
aman tyagi

which short time course will be better for 3rd year student
6th June 2010, 01:11 PM
anu132

Cool Re: Which course is good for summer vacations for computer science btech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHARMENDRA SWAMI View Post
hey, friends i m doing study in 3rd year in computer science . and now i want to do a course in summer vacation that help me to get job after doing this . so i m in confusion plz give me suggestion for some reputed courses.......................
Hi friend..
It shows that you dont want to waste your time..its good..but we cant do a course within 45 days or 2 months in a better manner..but i will suggest you to go for a course after your completion of degree to know the computer language in a better manner..but you seem to be desperate..so go for any course in which you are interested..but i guess .net would be great for the short term program because its easy going course amongst all of them...or you can go for c,c++ courses too....or you can do any internship in any company for a short period of time which will helpful for you later onwards...or you can do any personality developement course which will helpful in your interview...
GOOD LUCK...
7th June 2010, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

completed my btech cse ,im planning to learn datawarehousing ,shal i get gud job by learning this ,and which institute is gud for DW ,plz tell
17th June 2010, 01:16 PM
Senior Member+++

yes you will get a very good job on the basis of your work experiance
18th June 2010, 09:48 PM
mukesh dewra

Smile Re: Which course is good for summer vacations for computer science btech student?

Quote:

dear,
as you are in the 3rd year of computer engineering and wanna do something useful which will help you for your job then you can join in some small computer company.

this summer vacation is the right time for you to go for it

you can also apply for communication skill or personality development courses. You can also work on your interview aspects. Which will help you during your campus placements

contact the training and placement department of your college for more details .....

So make a good use of this time so that it turns out to be fruitful

best of luck
20th June 2010, 09:29 PM
sandy B

hello friend,according to my openion you may do your vocationl trainging in java,.net,oracel,j2me etc...
22nd June 2010, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

hi
this is anusha,i have done with my b.tech 2nd yr..n we dont have many holidays and no coaching centers are also available here..so in which way can i utilize the holidays
30th July 2010, 02:03 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello friend
There are lots of course in which you can do the training some of them are
J2EE,Advanced Oracle,.net etc...

All these courses are provided by the caching center such as CMC,TOTSOL,Pathfinder,NIIT etc..

These are basically of one month course ,and only for those students who want to do the training...
All the best.
31st July 2010, 09:26 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hi friend you can go for the . net , java , j2ee , gniit ,c sharp , sql server ,oracle , networking , hardware,linux software etc ......you can join these short term courses in any of the computer insitiute for examplt niit

regards
azhar
29th August 2010, 01:07 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
there are so many courses for Computer Sc. student in summer training.
some courses are:
1:C,
2:C++,
3:JAVA,
4:Adv.JAVA(J2EE),
5:ASP.NET,
6:VB.NET,
7:Sql server ,
8:Oracle ,
9:Networking etc...
you can choose any one of these according to fees & institutions.

Good luck.
26th October 2010, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which course is good for summer vacations for computer science btech student?

hey dear
it is the best time to have a strong command over advance c and c++ . so don't waste your time in others and properly use it.
30th October 2010, 11:39 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

the courses which are good for summer vacations for computer science btech student is given below

1.Java.

2J2EE.

3.J2ME.

4.Oracle.

5.VB.

6.DBMS.

etc.

all the best.........
1st November 2010, 08:16 PM

Smile Re: Which course is good for summer vacations for computer science btech student?

Quote:

Hi Friend,
you must need to do summer traing from anywhere. you must need to do or work on some projects so that your experience will increase.
If you are mastered in any language then try for a company for summer training.
if not then do summercoaching in C# .net & ASP.net and also prepare you for microsoft certification........
22nd November 2010, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i m a btech cs 3rd year student and i dont have any certificate .can u plz tell me the certified exams for btech cs students that is helpful in placements also .plz tell me i m very upset becoz of dis....................
1st January 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

hey now iam final year 8th semester..... i want to go any course to do......tell some ideas to me
3rd January 2011, 09:02 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Which course is good for summer vacations for computer science btech student?

Quote:
Dear friend,
In present days .net,Php and java applications are very demadable otherwise you can go for redhat linux,networking,Oracle etc...
31st March 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

hello friends...
I am B.Tech. 3rd year,computer science student. I am not perfect in Java or DBMS. I am totally confused what should i do in my summer vacations .. either training from a company that will help me in my placement/job or a language course ??
Is it possible to manage the both ? pl..zz help me to take a decision!
5th April 2011, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

which course is better linux administration or adobe flash and dreamweaver
17th April 2011, 07:15 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
as you are in the 3rd year of computer engineering this summer vacation is the right time for you to go for a summer internship.......
you can also apply for one if you have a relative or a good contact in any computer company......
you will just have to appear for an interview and a course fro not more than 2.5 months and then you will be given a certificate for the same........
if you are not interested in internship ten you can also go for vocational courses in oracle or advance languages of computer or a animation course ....
thanks
16th May 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Hey friends I am a student of B.Tech Year 1.I want to do a web designing course or ethical hacking course for 1.5 months. Kindly suggest me any good institute in Roorkee,Delhi,Dehradun,YAMUNANAGAR
Plz. Reply soön
At
[email protected]
8th June 2011, 11:23 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

C,C++,JAVA,ORACLE,DBMS,CCNA,PHP etc are good courses for computer science
student ,,
do not bunk your training class do your project in good manner
because it is very helpful for your carrier ..
good luck
17th June 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Is doing php course with personaily development classes will be beneficial for me or not? I have jst given my 6th sem exams(b.tech).
26th June 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

is php a good option and what are its scope???
29th June 2011, 01:45 PM
raja badam

you are computer student.so you must learn latest programming languages and packages.
.net and c language properly.
4th July 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

m a computer science engineering student so m nt understanding whether networking is beneficial in major training or not ..............so pls provide me guidance realated to it ................................ankur
7th September 2011, 10:19 AM
manoj rajpurohit

B.tech student can go for the summer training with the programming language. Actually it is all dependent on your interest.

if you want to go in the programming field then you can go for the
java,
c++,
c#
etc.

If your choice is web designing then you can go for the
HTML,
php.net
etc.

you can also go for the android training which is very popular in these days. this is an mobile based operating system. you can also go for the animation and the ethical hacking.

best of luck.
12th September 2011, 01:07 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:

If you want to do any course which helps you in your future than you have so

many options.

If you having interest in programming languages that you can choose any one

of them.

C
C++
JAVA

If you having interest in web desighninig then these are some optins for you.

.NET
PHP
ORRACLE

The other optins for you is you can choose operating system like linux or

mobile operating system like android.So it will give you so many chances for a

good job in your future.

So you can choose any one of them.Its depend on your interest.

All the best.
21st November 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am student of b-tech (electrical & electronics). i want to know that what extra cources that i should do for better career in future. please tell me. example
30th December 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

iam final year student of cse truly say which is best course in future iam intrest in .net what u sayyy.......?
19th May 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

what courses should i do after btech 2nd year?
21st May 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

hey, friends i completed 2nd year in computer science . and now i want to do a course in summer vacation that help me to get job after doing this . so i m in confusion plz give me suggestion for some reputed courses
26th May 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

is mba the best option aftr b-tech???or its better to do m-tech through gate........?SUGGEST ME PLZZ.........
19th June 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

after my 3rd year-cse branch,which course i prefered in summer vacationse................?.PLZ give me suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?