17th June 2011, 08:07 AM

Which type of course should I take at age 33 after completing B.A? Types of courses or job in private and government sector?

Dear sir
I am vikas my age is 33 and i am BA from periya university,sir i am very confuse for my career please guide me which types of cource or job pvt/govt sector for me..i am interested in govt sector job please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  3. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  6. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  7. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  8. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks? -- [New]
  10. Best government job after B.Com honors? What are the type of private sector job suitable for B.Com?
  11. Which private sector jobs i can get after completing Graduation in Forestry?
  12. Subjects details included in BBA and what king of jobs are available after completing BBA in private and Government sector?
  13. Best option between government job and private job?
  14. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  15. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  16. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  17. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  18. Is it possible to get a job in government sector if I have experience in private sector as data entry operator?
25th November 2011, 12:31 PM
ragachi

Default Re: Which type of course should I take at age 33 after completing B.A? Types of courses or job in private and government sector?

hello vikas.
one of the few jobs left for you at this moment of time is of a teacher. forms for govt. teacher is coming regularly both of state and central governments. mostly they ask for graduate+B.Ed. sometimes graduate only.so, doing B.Ed now will benefit you in many ways. after coming of right to education act , government needs teachers in large number. so it a good time for opting a teaching career.
you can also go for higher studies. lot of scope is there after M.A. ,Phd.
13th February 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of course should I take at age 33 after completing B.A? Types of courses or job in private and government sector?

sir m narender from himachal pradesh m a student of MA english final but in graduation my percantge is only 41% so m cnfused 4 my carrer but i should b do from private education
14th February 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Pol S. (H) graduate from DU and my age is 33, I had tried all govtjob but i did not find anything, know the age limitation. Could you please tell me any solution or any course which i will do for my future in gov. sector.
I am doing office assistant job in private sector.
Mala
6th September 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Which type of course should I take at age 37 after completing B.sc? Types of courses or job in private and government sector
11th April 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am a female 31 yrs of age and have worked in pvt sector for almost 8 yrs. M looking for a job now. Pls guide me as to what are the options in govt sector for me. I have done my PR diploma and PGDBA.
24th July 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

hi i m a graduate frm DU aged 31.is there any job in govt.sector for me?which course shud i opt to enhance my chances of getting job?
25th July 2013, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is deepak kumar & 30 years old. Sir plz suggest me kya mai koi cource kar sakta hoo jiska mujhe koi benifit ho.
10th February 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

MY SELF SHWETA AGE 33 EDUCATION B'COM and have worked in pvt sector for almost 8 yrs. M looking for a job now. Pls guide me as to what are the options in govt sector for me
HAVE COMPUTOR KNOLEGE OF M.S OFFICE & TALLY 5.4
25th February 2014, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i am 31 year old, i have done my graduation with 42% only, please suggest me can i go for any government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?