18th November 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

List of vacancies in various private banks for BCA holder? Advantage of BCA in banking sector?

Hello sir, I am BCA holder and now looking for job in private sector bank. Please list out the vacancies of private banks for this year? Advantage of BCA in banking sector?

Related Questions:
26th November 2016, 02:14 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: List of vacancies in various private banks for BCA holder? Advantage of BCA in banking sector?

Based on the priority of your asked question i will be entertaining them one by one.

1. various vacancies in the Private banks are mentioned below:

a) HDFC >> Assistant manager.
b) ICICI >> Distributor head.
c) IDBI >> marketing officer.

As of now, these are the vacancy which are available in these private sector bank. These banks are of high advantages if got job in it.

2. There is a little advantage of doing BCA and then applying for the bank PO or any other Post. You must complete minimum MCA or above to get good job in banks. Since, most of the people after doing there 12th start preparing for the bank PO but this is not good practice to get the job in bank.

SO, i will suggest you to go with MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?