10th November 2014, 07:05 PM
venky997

What government jobs can I expect after completing B.E ECE with 63%

I have completed my BE ECE with 63.10% in 2nd class.
what govt job i can expect?(technical jobs)

29th October 2015, 11:25 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What government jobs can I expect after completing B.E ECE with 63%

See, ECE has wide and immense scope. Let me tell about the various scope of this branch. First i will be giving a brief about the private and government and then focus on government jobs.

>> Big software giants like
~Infosys,
~TCS and
~Wipro
take ECE graduates. Its just that you should have a basic knowledge of programming languages like C or Java and the rest of the things they will teach you in their training.

>> Also, you will have equal opportunities in the core fields. ECE companies like
~Ericsson and
~Siemens are always in search of young talent who they can train and then make an asset for their company.

>> Also, there are many opportunities in the government sector. Many PSU's like
~NTPC
~BEL
~CEL
~BHEL
~BDL

Now since you have particularly asked about how to get into government organisations so let me tell you that there are many ways-

1) You can give GATE exam and get into various PSU's which are there in the country.

2) You can apply for the various government jobs directly. Like for example, recently DMRC has issued notification for ECE graduates. There are around 99 vacancies. You apply in such requirements.

3) You can give IES exam and become an officer rank executive.

So, the choice is solely yours, which way is suitable for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?