16th March 2014, 11:48 PM
Dwipjyoti Rabha

Types of questions generally asked in IAF interview?

What types of question are generally ask in IAF's interview? If I can't able to give the proper answer I will be disqualified??

15th October 2016, 11:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Types of questions generally asked in IAF interview?

Questions asked in Indian Air Force interview is random and there is no set of fixed questions from which interviewer ask questions to different candidates. Questions totally depend on person taking interview.

You can expect questions based on:

*Profile of candidate: What you have mentioned regarding your hobby, likes, dislikes etc.

*Candidates's point of view on national issues and defence.

*Situation reaction questions.

If you do not know the answer, simply say "sorry sir or madam". Do not try to fool them, they are very intelligent person.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?