10th August 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Infosys if pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Hello,
I am studying B.Tech in Civil Engineering. But I intend to work in Infosys as it's one of my dream corporate. So, may I know how to prepare myself to snatch a job in Infosys?

Related Questions:
12th August 2015, 04:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Infosys if pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

There is no need to worry as Infosys recruits non-CS/IT engineering students. There are two ways to get a job in Infosys after your B.Tech course.

1. On-Campus Recruitment Drive : Infosys goes in various colleges across India for on-campus recruitment. You can appear in that recruitment drive if it visits your college and you satisfy the eligibility criteria set by Infosys for your college. You need to crack the online written test and interview round to get employment opportunity in Infosys.

2. Off-Campus Recruitment Drive : Infosys conducts off-campus recruitment drives in various parts of India especially in the Southern India. You can appear in such off-campus recruitment drives and clear all the rounds of selection to get employment opportunity in Infosys.

You need to have rigorous practice of quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability (English) in order to crack the online written test. Speedy reading from computer screen and solving questions with accuracy are essential skills to crack the online written test. Hence you must practice solving questions from various websites. For the interview round, you need to be technically sound in your domain, know basic programming, should have adequate knowledge of training/internship/project, positive attitude and should have knowledge of the latest technologies in IT field. Apart from this, good communication skill is a must skill to get a job in Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?