19th October 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Mindtree is going to conduct Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to attend for IT graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know that Mindtree is coming or not in Kolkata for Engineers recruitment? I am an IT graduate so I am eligible for its Off-Campus Drive?

24th October 2015, 10:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mindtree is going to conduct Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to attend for IT graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I would like to know that Mindtree is coming or not in Kolkata for Engineers recruitment? I am an IT graduate so I am eligible for its Off-Campus Drive?
There is no announcement regarding Mindtree off-campus drive in Kolkata.

Mindtree is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mindtree is,

Mindtree= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mindtree recruitment.
28th January 2016, 10:11 AM
january2016

Default Re: Mindtree is going to conduct Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to attend for IT graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
As of now mindtree is not coming to Calcutta for their campus drive.
And for being eligible you must have toi mentioned your engineering percentage as well as 10th and 12th percentage which you have not mentioned.

So, let me tell you the general eligibility criteria:

You must be having minimum of 60% throughout your 10th, 12th as well as engineering.
You must not have any current backlog while siting for the campus drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?