6th August 2012, 12:49 PM
sriraghava9991

List of topics that I should prepare to be placed in Google?

I want to know the list of topics for placement in google and the level of difficulty in each topic

I have completed my studies in CSE

16th November 2012, 12:03 PM
hibernate
Member+

Default Re: List of topics that I should prepare to be placed in Google?

hello friends...

Google's hiring process is known to be pretty tough and their engineers are counted among the best in the world. The first whiff of that came through when a couple of young techies and an HR landed on campus sometime in November to carry out their written test. 50 eligible candidates for the test and 50 copies of the question paper: +3 -1 was the scoring scheme - so no guessing! (or at least very calculative guessing). Most of the interview questions were pretty standard in nature - probability, expectation, some coding questions. Judge for yourself. Here are the questions for 2010 (reconstructed from collective memory of all the candidates that gave the test).

all the best

regards from

venki

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?