22nd February 2013, 12:33 PM
kamal kumar gavel

How should I crack TCS written exam?

sir goodmorning ! give some idea for cracking the tcs written exam

9th June 2015, 04:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I crack TCS written exam?

TCS stands for the Tata Consultancy Services. It is the number one Information technology company of India. TCS conducts recruitment of candidates who have done B.Tech or B.E or MCA in on campus recruitment drive or off campus recruitment drive.

The recruitment process involves:

1. Quantitative Aptitude test and E mail writing: This is the written test.

2. Technical Interview.

3. Human Resource Interview.

Tips to crack written test:

In order to crack the written test of TCS, what you need to have is good command over quantitative aptitude.

The only key to success in this round is practice. From my point of view, you should solve or focus on Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma as much as possible. Sometimes same questions of this book is directly asked in TCS written test.

Accuracy along with correctness is needed to clear this round. Log on to TCS Campus commune website for papers of aptitude.

In case of email writing, practice writing e mails without any grammatical mistake. In the test you will be given words and you will have to frame a email to address mentioned in the question. Email writing is of ten minutes. So typing speed should be good to type the email using all words within the limited time.
5th February 2016, 11:15 PM
rhk09

Default Re: How should I crack TCS written exam?

In order to crack the written test of TCS, what you need to have is good command over quantitative aptitude.

The only key to success in this round is practice. From my point of view, you should solve or focus on Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma as much as possible. Sometimes same questions of this book is directly asked in TCS written test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?