19th October 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment being an MCA fresher?

Hi Friends,
I am an MCA postgraduate and fresher. I want to know that I can attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Mindtree is going to conduct Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to attend for IT graduate?
  2. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech?
  3. How to register online for Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment?
  4. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?
  5. HCL recruitment procedure for freshers?
  6. How much time is taken by HCL for College recruitment?
  7. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive if secured less than 60% in 10th but above 70% in 12th, BCA and MCA?
  8. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
  9. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  12. Can we apply for TCS in 7th semester if we have a backlog in 5th semester
  13. How to get a job in Vodafone and Reliance Communication after B.E in Electronics and Communication with first class?
  14. What are the ways to be followed to get a software job being an ECE student?
  15. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?
  16. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive if secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in both 10th and 12th?
  17. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  18. How to apply for Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
24th October 2015, 10:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment being an MCA fresher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I am an MCA postgraduate and fresher. I want to know that I can attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment? Kindly let me know immediately.
Yes, you can attend Mindtree Off-Campus drive.

Mindtree is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mindtree is,

Mindtree= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mindtree recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?