30th April 2010, 10:21 AM
Zaina Firdous

UGET MBBS: Details on exam date, test center and application status?

I have already filed my application for the UGET exam for MBBS and my application number reads as follows 172349 can i get updated on the status of my application card and also please can i get to know the procedure which has to be followed to select the date and test centre ASAP.
Thank You.

2nd May 2010, 03:20 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: UGET MBBS: Details on exam date, test center and application status?

Which UGET exam are you talking about. Please mention it properly. Anyways yes you can get your status of your application form by checking it on the respective website.

Yes mostly it depends if the exam is giving you to choose date and test centre otherwise you will get the date and test centre on the hall ticket itself

Cheers
2nd May 2010, 03:25 PM
mukuljain007

Default Re: UGET MBBS: Details on exam date, test center and application status?

Please mention properly which UGET MBBS exam you have filed for i.e. which university or institution since there are many like Manipal Academy is also offering this exam. You can visit website of that institution and can see the link must be displayed over there on the website and you can enter this application form number and check the status of your application.

all the best
2nd May 2010, 07:09 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaina Firdous View Post
I have already filed my application for the UGET exam for MBBS and my application number reads as follows 172349 can i get updated on the status of my application card and also please can i get to know the procedure which has to be followed to select the date and test centre ASAP.
Thank You.
Hello friend
Sorry to say you but I don't get you properly, You written your query very shortly thats why I give you a site from which you may get your answer properly because I dont want to give you a wrong information if I dont get query. So the site is-

Candidates are advised to visit website www.bldeuniversity.org and Entrance Corner (for frequent updates) regularly. Keep a watch for status of your applications to ensure corrections to be made well in time. This will enable BLDE University to upload online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) in time. The university shall reject the application form, if necessary clarifications are not provided within the prescribed time.The completed Application form should reach
The Registrar, BLDE University, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, Bijapur, either in person / post / courier, on or before 5:00 pm of 17th May, 2010.
Best of luck
15th July 2010, 02:17 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
Eligibility
Applicants should have passed 12th standard/equivalent exams.
Applications are o be filled online on the websitewww.comedk.org after obtaining a DDof Rs 700/- for 3 subjects & Rs 900/- for all 4 subjects(PCMB).
21st August 2010, 10:47 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
u must get chance to reach to ur goal.
some criteria of exam:

1>u have to be Indian Nationals.
2>birth day must be before 31.12.90 are eligible.
3>Must Pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50%.
Good luck
12th September 2010, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

what is fee for MBBS course? In which form it has to be paid-in instalment or at a time
23rd April 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

my application no is 211232 in blde uget .what is my tat status
11th May 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

my application no is 132594 in BLDE uget. what is my TAT status?
31st May 2011, 08:28 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Candidates are advised to visit website www.bldeuniversity.org and Entrance Corner (for frequent updates) regularly. Keep a watch for status of your applications to ensure corrections to be made well in time. This will enable BLDE University to upload online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) in time. The university shall reject the application form, if necessary clarifications are not provided within the prescribed time.The completed Application form should reach
The Registrar, BLDE University, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, Bijapur, either in person / post / courier, on or before 5:00 pm of 17th May, 2010.
23rd April 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

how to join in blde university without uget
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?