3rd May 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Unable to clear AIPMT even after 2 attempts

I passed class 12 in year 2014 with 92%
I took coaching from aakash when I was in 12th but was unable to clear aipmt 2014.
Then I dropped a year and took coaching again from another coaching institute.
I worked very hard but inspite of this my aipmt 2015 did not go well.
Now I have no option left. I do not want to change my stream neither I want to drop another year. WHAT SHOULD I DO ? PLEASE HELP ME!!

Sad soul
Shivam Bhatnagar

3rd May 2015, 03:47 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Unable to clear AIPMT even after 2 attempts

Being failure second time even after you tried your best shows that you may have not prepared the way necessary to qualify the examination but it is not the end of your dreams.
AIPMT in ,no doubt, the best college for medical science in India but there are also large number of universities available in which you can take admission and continue your higher studies as dropping this year also doesn't seems great idea.

So,you can try for admission in the universities/colleges such as
-KIIT Medical college
-Amity University
-Mannipal University

These are also among the best institutes for medical science in India.
3rd May 2015, 05:05 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

You have scored very good marks in 12th standard and only a very intelligent person can score such marks but if you are still facing the problem in cracking the AIPMT exam even after 2 attempts then it seems that you have not cleared the basics of your subjects because the base is the main strength of any subject and if you have not a strong base then you can not be succeed to do that.

For this you can go for the coaching classes in any reputed institute where you can get the full access of the all subjects that are coming in AIPMT and can crack the exam, The centers that you can join are-

>> Kota classes, Kota
Rajasthan

>> Fame Institute, Hisar
Haryana

>> Naryana Institute of IIT, Delhi

>> Akash institute, Hisar
Haryana

>> Akash institute, Delhi

>> Kota Classes, Hisar
Haryana

>> Akash institute, Rohtak
Haryana

>> Bansal coaching classes, Hisar
Haryana

>> Ours Academy, Hisar
Haryana

>> IIT and A.I.E.E.E. classes , Dawarka
New Delhi
3rd May 2015, 06:36 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Unable to clear AIPMT even after 2 attempts

Its not easy job to clear AIPMT test , All India Pre Medical Test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. Admissions in Medical /Dental bachelor degree are provided on the basis of AIPMT exam marks so we can say that score good marks to got admission in any good college

Now you have to wait for counselling may be you got admission in any government college then its better option to take admission in MBBS degree from the college because mostly government colleges have good placement , better education and less fees as compared to other private MBBS Colleges

If you didn't got admission in any government college then take admission in any private college to pursuing your studies continue on same filed because you mention that you doesn't wants to change the filed

TO clear AIPMT you have to do more and more hard work then you have some chances that may be you can clear the test but without hard working you cannot clear the test on any condition

Or you have more options because you got 92% marks in 12th class so you can easily got admission in any college in other bachelor degree as per my suggestions it better option to change the filled if you didn't get admission in any government college
4th May 2015, 02:07 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test.

# The date of examination fixed for AIPMT for this year is 03.05.2015 (Sunday).

# AIPMT is conducted by CBSE every year in order to fill up the seats of MBBS and BDS in the medical colleges across the country through a combined entrance examination.

# The syllabus of the AIPMT includes the syllabus of 11th & 12th standard.

# Examination is of objective type.

# The pattern of the examination includes:

* Botany (45 marks)
* Zoology (45 marks)
* Physics (45 marks)
* Chemistry (45 marks)

# In order to perform well in AIPMT please follow the following points:

* Deeply go through the NCERT books of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Zoology of 11th and 12th standards.

* Try to solve out the old question paper in order to get familiar with pattern and nature of examination.

* Revision is most important while preparing for AIPMT as it helps in well memorizing the studied matter.
4th May 2015, 03:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing to worry and get frustrated . There are millions who are not able to qualify in AIPMT even after many attempts . But still you can go for the other examination as AIIMS examination is still not happened and you have about month for the revision . You can give your best in that .

I think as you are preparing for the medical courses you must have applied for the other government colleges examination . And according to your performance in the board . I will definitely say that the results will be fine there .

But still you are not able to get admission you can move for the private university or colleges if your family economic condition is good .

Other then this there is only chance of appearing next time with more preparation and qualify in the entrance examination of government colleges . As two years gap is not much for the Medical stream students .
22nd August 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

My 2nd attempt in aipmt 2015 was not clear ,then I want to drop this year also plz can you suggest that the institute should be change or not for studying,in this year my marks was low in aipmt 2015 that is 247 ,and I m belonging to sc category.
Bharti
25th October 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I fails AIPMT THRICE AND My ecoconomics condition is not good to get admission of private universitities
28th March 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I have always been an average student in studies, and now I'm preparing for AIPMT 2016.
Its my 2 attempt (2 drop after class 12) and I am very doubtful about my preparation.
Please help me........ and please also advice me whether I should take a 3 drop or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?