2nd March 2012, 09:16 PM
nitya soni

What should I do to crack the AIPMT exam? Books to be referred for the same?

what should i do for cracking the aipmt exam? and which book should i help to clear the pre. and final exam????? plzz rply must if know..Thank You.

12th June 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to crack the AIPMT exam? Books to be referred for the same?

shall i refer modern publication book to top aipmt exams ?
13th June 2012, 12:10 AM
deedon

Default Re: What should I do to crack the AIPMT exam? Books to be referred for the same?

Recommended Books

Biology:

1. NCERT (Most important of all- don’t look at other books, if you have not grasped it fully). Go through ISC text books as well

2. Truemans Elementary Biology. A Very good book for any PMT exam, NEET, AIIMS, AIPMT, COMEDK, UPMT

Practice objective question bank and test yourself on strengths/weaknesses. Arihant / Dinesh. Finally, try solving previous year question papers (try here to get them). They are most important:

PHYSICS
and CHEMISTRY BOOKS:- Same as above except that second item should be replaced with Dinesh Subjective Physics and chemisry .
7th September 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

best book for AIPMT in HINDI MIDIUM
14th September 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me what could we the reason for not clearing AIPMT after a lot of practice???? plz suggest me something..
2nd October 2012, 12:16 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitya soni View Post
what should i do for cracking the aipmt exam? and which book should i help to clear the pre. and final exam????? plzz rply must if know..Thank You.
List Of Books For AIPMT:-

MTG Human Biology: 900 + MCQs from AIIMS, AIPMT, AFMC, BHU VMMC, Manipal & Other National / State PMTs
by MTG Editorial Board
Publisher: MTG Learning Media (P) Ltd.

MTG PMT Success Shortcut: The Book has everything you need to crack AIPMT, AIIMS, AFMC, BHU and all other national & state level PMTs
by Sandeep Malik

MTG PMT Capsule: Only Book You Need for Last-Munute Revision
by MTG Editorial Board

MTG AIPMT Explorer
by MTG Editorial Board

Topper AIPMT Cracker: The Best Guide To Crack AIPMT
(Paperback)
Publisher: Prakash Books Pvt Ltd.

CBSE-AIPMT Solved Papers
by N. Khurmi
Publisher: Khurmis Publishing

Hope this helps :-> :->
8th November 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I am having already three attempts in AIPMT, am i eligible to appear in NEET?
10th November 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I STUDY IN CLASS ELEVENTH &I AM PREPARING FOR AIPMT BUT I AM NOT GETTING GOOD MARKS STUDYING 7 HOURS SO WHAT SHOULD I DO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?