26th December 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How to change my category from general to OBC in SSC JEE exam form?

Sir, I am an OBC candidate but I have filled as general category. So I want to change category from general to OBC. I have already appeared for SSC JEE exam in 2015. But now when I filled for SSC higher secondary exam it show same registration number and password which I got from SSC JEE. So, I am not able to change my category for SSC higher seconday exam. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Related Questions:
  1. In IIT JEE form I specified my category as General, but I am an OBC, how to change it?
  2. Selected general category instead of obc in aieee form -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I be considered in the general category if I ticked OBC-NCL category in IIT JEE application form?
  4. Can we make changes in jee form during application of jee advance
  5. Can I Give JEE 2011 in OBC Category after Giving JEE 2010 In General Category?
  6. Can I change my category for JEE Advance if applied as OBC NCL in JEE Mains?
  7. Is it possible to change category in GATE form?
  8. MHT CET OBC category: I don't have the OBC certificate yet
  9. What is the difference between OBC and General category in SSC exam pattern? Which category I belong to if my Caste is Reddy?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being a OBC certificate holder?
  11. Can I apply for any government job on the basis of MA and B.Ed degrees? -- [New]
  12. How to take admission with 54.75 marks in AMU Intermediate entrance exam through self finance for OBC candidate who has applied in general category?
  13. How many forms do I have to fill for B.Tech and for B.Arch?
  14. Under which category OBC or General should I apply for GATE exam? What are the benefits of OBC category?
  15. What is the cost of IIT JEE online registration form for girls?
  16. Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate?
  17. Minimum rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in BITS Mesra?
  18. How can I change my Caste from SC to OBC in the form of class 10th (board)?
28th December 2016, 01:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my category from general to OBC in SSC JEE exam form?

You need to contact the concerned authority to make such changes because application once filled and submitted can't be edited by the applicant in most cases.

Hence, just contact them as soon as possible for this mistake. They will help you to get that mistake corrected.
31st October 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am an BC candidate but I have filled as general category. So I want to change category from general to OBC as per ssc rule (BC candidate choose OBC). So, I am not able to change my category. I am fresher to attend ssc exam. Please help me to resolve this issue.
31st October 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am an OBC candidate but I have filled as general category. So I want to change category from general to OBC. I have already appeared for SSC JEE exam in 2015. But now when I filled for SSC higher secondary exam it show same registration number and password which I got from SSC JEE. So, I am not able to change my category for SSC higher seconday exam. Please help me to resolve this issue.
6th December 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am an OBC candidate but I have filled as general category. So I want to change category from general to OBC. I have already appeared for SSC CGL exam in 2015. But now when I filled for SSC higher secondary exam it show same registration number and password which I got from SSC CGL. So, I am not able to change my category for SSC higher seconday exam. Please help me to resolve this issue.
13th December 2019, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

I have fill up ssc registration in open category for SSC phase 7 and SSC CGL but now I want to fill up ssc chsl form in obc,can I edit my SSC registration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?