31st May 2011, 11:53 AM
subhasri anusha

Universities for MCA through Distance learning in Hyderabad with ICET rank?

which university is good for doing mca distance in hyderabad after getting regular icet rank

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  2. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  3. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  5. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  6. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  7. Which universities provide MCA through distance learning? I am pursuing B.Com
  8. Best colleges in Hyderabad for doing MBA through distance?
  9. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission? -- [New]
  10. Top 10 universities for distance learning MCA? Ranks of those 10 universities?
  11. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  12. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  13. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  14. List of top 10 universities for distance learning in MCA? Ranks of those 10 universities?
  15. In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course in Hyderabad after getting a rank of 9222 in ICET?
  16. Names of the top distance learning universities?
  17. List of universities offering MCA distance learning courses?
  18. What is the future after doing MCA with distance learning?
31st May 2011, 04:12 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities for MCA through Distance learning in Hyderabad with ICET rank?

hi
i give u best college in hydrabad.
thats are below:---

1) JNTSHF COLLEGE(JNTU COLLEGE OF ENGG HYDRABAD)

2)CBIT(CHATANYA BHARATI INSTITTUTE OF TECHNOLOGY )

3) OUCESF (OSMANI UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ENGG HYDRABAD)

4) ARPG(AURURAS OF PG STUDY)
31st May 2011, 10:51 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Universities for MCA through Distance learning in Hyderabad with ICET rank?

Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements

First Class Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks in aggregate, in any discipline with Mathematics as a compulsory subject at the Higher Secondary (10+2) level.

There are various university which offer MCA in hyderabad:

Al-Qurmoshi Institute of Business Management
18-11-26/7, Jamal Banda, Barkas, Hyderabad - 500 005.

Aurora’s Technology & Research Institute (Karshak Engineering College) Parvathapur
Uppal, Hyderabad Dist.-500 039.

Aurora's School of Computer Science & Research (Formerly Church PG College (MCA))
Annapurna Complex, Manovikas Nagar, Old Bowenpally, Secunderabad.
3rd June 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the mca fee structure for correspondence courses in different universities in hyderabad
23rd June 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mca...
but i have 4 subjects in degree...how can i do mca please give me suggestionsssssssss;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
5th December 2011, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it true that when we go for interview after post graduate they concentrate on individual talent and not on university?
19th June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
im kalyani, i hv gvn icet examination of diz yr. i wnt to knw the councling dates for mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?