16th November 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Which universities provide MCA through distance learning? I am pursuing B.Com

I' pursuing B.Com (3rd year).I want to do MCA (IT)through Distance Learning.
Which universities provide MCA through distance learning?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  2. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  3. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  4. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  5. Names of the top distance learning universities?
  6. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities offering MCA distance learning courses?
  8. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  9. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  10. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  11. Universities for correspondence B.Ed after B.Com through distance learning?
  12. Colleges or universities that provide LLB course through distance learning?
  13. How to pursue BSc in Chemistry through distance learning programme? I have passed HS exam
  14. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  15. Top 10 universities for distance learning MCA? Ranks of those 10 universities?
  16. Universities providing M.Phil in Management through distance learning? Qualifications and fee structure?
  17. Names of the universities which provides distance learning in Archeology? -- [New]
  18. universities for PG-diploma in financial management through distance learning in final year
28th March 2012, 10:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which universities provide MCA through distance learning? I am pursuing B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I' pursuing B.Com (3rd year).I want to do MCA (IT)through Distance Learning.
Which universities provide MCA through distance learning?
The Universities offering Master of Computer Application through distance mode, recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E) are as follows:
  • Jaipur National University
  • Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
  • St.Peter's University
  • Padmashree Dr.D.Y.Patil University
  • Karpagam University
  • GITAM University
  • Osmania University
For admission procedure and other information, refer to the official website of the Universities mentioned above.
1st June 2012, 01:46 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which universities provide MCA through distance learning? I am pursuing B.Com

~ List of top colleges offering distance MCA course :
~ Amity School of Distance Learning
~ Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education
~ Allahabad Agricultural Institute Distance Education
~ Andhra University Distance Education
~ Anna University Distance Education
~ Berhampur University Distance Education
~ Bharathidasan University Distance Education
~ Dravidian University Distance Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?